BY AVÈNE

Avene Cleanance Soap-free Facial Gel Cleanser 6.76 fl oz (200 ml)
  • "I have been using Cleanance for 3 years and I love it. It cleanses without drying my skin and it doesnt make my skin feel tight after using it. I would recommend this to everyone with sensitive oily skin." in 3 reviews
Rasheeka M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have been using this product for, I kid you not, FIVE years and I have not used any other cleanser for my sensitive skin since! This cleanser is so gentle on the skin but it gets EVERYTHING off! And in the summer, my skin gets oily faster and even if I use this cleanser multiple times a day it doesn't dry my skin out! I use this to remove my make up after a long day in the sun, eyes included, and in one wash it's all gone! So amazing, so wonderful, so refreshing! I'm so summer ready with this! And if any of you are wondering, this soapless formula DOES lather up.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This facial gel cleanser is by far my favorite! It makes my skin feel the softest after I wash it off of my face! I believe that it is very effective, in all honesty! There was never a time I did not like a facial cleanser! This is amazing. I would definetely recommend this to others!
Vitoria M.
I use it once a week and it works perfectly. Is one of my fav products to clean the face, it really does the work. The best point is, you don't need to use a lot to be effective so it last some months.
Daniella V.
Doral, FL
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I first tried Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser in a Blush Mystery Bag last year. It's mild and does not dry out my skin. For that reason, when I went into the hospital earlier this year, I took it with me to use there as I knew it would not be harsh on my skin since hospital environments tend to be drying and irritating to my skin. I think this cleanser would work well with normal, dry and sensitive skin but not cleansing enough for oily skin.
S M.
This is an ok cleanser. It foams up slightly and leaves skin with a squeaky clean feeling. Personally, I am not a fan of that feeling. With continued use this left my combination skin feeling really dry and tight, and I could see dry flaky bits of skin over my spots. I had to stop using it regularly because it was way too harsh. Maybe for an oilier skin type, or for those who like their cleanser to leave them very stripped.
Idoia A.
This was one of the first cleansers I used back when I was in my late teens and suffering from my first acne breakout. You should foam it first on your hands an then massage it in your wet face. It is amazing at controlling sebum production and maintaining the breakouts minimal, but it is drying (as it strips skin from it's natural oils) and it's not the best one out there for dry skin.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
I'm not sure why soap free would make a difference. It cleanse so so. Gets rid of stuff on your face like makeup and it does leave oily skin feeling nice after. It's a bit pricey however, and I only got it because of a deal. It doesn't really do much for acne prone skin however.
Na_ce L.
I TRIED IT BEFORE.I REALLY LIKED IT. IT MAKE MY SKIN SO FRESH AND OIL FREE BESIDE IT DIDNT MAKE MY SKIN DRY.U CAN FIND IT AT DRUG STORE .U SHOULD TRY IT
kamar d.
J'ai hâte de tester se produit J'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produitJ'ai hâte de tester se produit