Avene Cleanance Mat Mattifying Emulsion, 1.35 oz uploaded by mero B.Avene Cleanance Mat Mattifying Emulsion, 1.35 oz uploaded by Sara B.Avene Cleanance Mat Mattifying Emulsion, 1.35 oz uploaded by Phoenix P.

BY AVÈNE

For Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin Hypoallergenic 2 Non Comedogenic 3 Mattifying Effect Clearance MAT Emulsion is mattifying and hydrating. It is specifically developed for skin suffering from excess sebum production. Monolaruin* regulates the hyperproduction of sebum. Absorbent microcapsules provide an immediate mattifying effect. Avene Thermal Spring Water provides soothing and anti-irritating benefits. It makes a good make-up base. A constantly controlled active water. Rigorously selected innovative ingredients. Validated by rigorous tests of effectiveness, tolerance and hypoallergenicity. Tested under dermatological control. Gentle formulas and textures developed to comfort sensitive skin. A cosmetic vigilance committee. see more...

sabrina m.
Baltimore, MD
I had heard about this online and it had some great reviews, so I took the plunge and order it from Amazon. I got it for about $15 and change, and it really did mattify my skin. I have very oily skin and sometimes products that say they control oil do not actually hold up. I used this right after I cleansed my face under my make up and it looked really smooth and flawless. Eight hours into my day, my skin still looked and felt great even after I washed it off. My only complaint is that I wish is came in a bigger size.
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
I really like this stuff. I use it just by itself sometimes. My skin is really oily and this product helps keep it at bay, with or without makeup.
Julia S.
Amazing. Minimizes my pores for a softer look. I love this stuff. I got a sample of it and had to get more. Great for dull skin.
Shana R.
The Hague
A while ago i was at my local pharmacy and found myself at the avene counter staring at the cleanance products.

A very friendly lady asked me if she could help me to find a product suitable for my skintype.

I have oily sensitive skin with some hormonal breakouts.

She adviced me to try the cleanance mat emulsion paired with the cleanance cleanser.

The lady said that avene cleanance is perfect for sensitive skin that is oily and/or acne prone.

Happy with my purchase (emulsion 16€ cleanser 18,50€) i went home and tried it out.

The cleanser dried my face out - not happy :(

The emulsion stings a bit but it was okay.

Next day i apply the emulsion and my face starts to burn like hell.

After 1,5 week of burning and extremely redness on my face i had to stop using the emulsion.

I dont recomend this product if you have sensitive skin!

The mattifying properties of this product are 50/50, my cheeks and chin where flakey and my forehead was an oil slick, so yes it does mattify but doesnt control very oily skin.

Pros:
- contains some good ingredients for acne prone skin

Cons:
- fragrance
- burns my sensitive skin
- doesnt control very oily skin
- Dries out normal skin
- expensive for a 40ml tube
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
مخصص اكثر للبشرة الدهنية الشديدة والمصابة بحب الشباب تركيبته ايضا رائعة ومعاه Zinc gluconate وMonolaurin لتنظيم افراز الدهون
[product:avene-cleanance-mat-mattifying-emulsion,-1.35-oz]
Influenster
Sara B.
New Castle
Me encanta esta crema, es mi crema de día habitual y estoy muy muy contenta con ella ya que tengo la zona de la frente muy seca y es la única crema que ha conseguido darme hidratación sin darme grasa ya que tengo la piel mixta y tengo zonas secas y otras zonas grasas.
Em E.
I used to love this. It's great for oily skin and combination skin but i was really disappointed lately when i found out it had some bad chemicals in it. You can read more about that on "UFC quoi choisir" who made a complaint about it and several other products for having bad and illegal chemicals. Disappointed. Hope they come up with a new healthy formula
Taylo G.
Toronto , ON
I've been using this for about two months now( all summer) and I can say for my oily skin this works wonders!! It absolutely is matte on the face and kind of give of a silicon finish like a primer! Makes my skin so soft ! Would recommend for oily skin
Alisha D.
Delta, BC
I have been using this emulsion as a moisturizer as well as a primer before my makeup. This emulsion helps combat oily skin, by mattifying yet keeps your skin hydrated. As a first time buyer I love it and will continue to purchase it!
Julie C.
Lyon
Texture agréable pour cette crème qui maîtrise le teint et réduit les imperfections. Elle est idéale pour hydrater la peau en été ou quand les hormones rendent la peau grasse.
Rapport qualité/prix imbattable