BY AVÈNE

Purifying, Mattifying. For Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin. Hypoallergenic. Non Comedogene Very rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water ,this toner contains gentle astringents to purify the skin.  Glyceryl Laurate*, combined with absorbing powders regulate excess production of oil.  The skin is clear, purified & mattified.  Shake well before use.  Apply to the face with a cotton pad, focusing on the t-zone after cleansing with the Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser.  *Use patent filled. . see more...

Mariia B.
New Castle, DE
I enjoy this toner very much. It mattifiyes a little, left my skin with fresh and soft feeling and prepares it for cream. Also it works good with all the impurities and acne-marks on my skin. In the complex with Avene Cleansing Gel it works perfect.
Adriana R.
Polk City, FL
It's a really good toner! It improved my skin a lot and it was very effective . It had a nice packaging, I was very impressed . The product was very gentle on my skin and I recommend others to buy it.
Taryn S.
I always had acne skin and once I used this prodcut I am very happy my skin started to clear up. I been using it all the time. Simple directions. Will be buying all the time. I also told my friends and family about it.
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
This is among the better toners I've tried. I'm currently using it in my AM skin care routine as I have since found a more effective toner that I'm using in the evenings (Kate Somerville). That being said this is still a very fresh and calming toner. I like the twist top which prevent over application and spills. When you're spending what we women do on beauty products every bit counts!
Christen T.
Five Points, AL
I love this product! I use it on my face once or twice a day. It doesn't leave a residue, and it doesn't make me feel like I have anything on my face at all. It does well for cleaning off make-up too! It is one of few facial products that doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin.
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is an excellent toner, very soft and gentle but effective in removing excess makeup and dirt. I also enjoy the easy to open top that just turns to reveal a hole where the product can then be easily applied to a cotton pad.
michelle n.
Es super buena me encanta demasiado. La recomiendo 100% es super buena. La primera vez que la use supe que nunca la hiba a dejar de usar
Elaila T.
Augusta
This toner is great. It moisturizes and tones at the same time. Your face will be looking brighter and better if you use this toner.
Rosemariee M.
Keeps your skin looking and feeling good and soft I was impressed I liked the smell and the way it made my skin feel when dried
Gionna O.
North Versailles, PA
I like this stuff its not the greatest but I like it. I use it but it doenst really do much for my skin. And I'm upset about it
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
I use the cleansing wash for redness. Does this product work? Does it leave your skin smooth? Or does it dry it out? Have you had an breakouts with it?
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Will this tone my complexion as a stand alone product or must it be used along with the entire line?
Crystal B.
This is the first time I've seen this product! I current use this type of cleanser and is my absolute favorite! Is this still available or discontinued now??