BY AVÈNE

A synergistic effect that unclogs the pores and helps reduce blemishes. Clears: Its unique formula is based on absorbing microcapsules to ensure instant shine-control. 2 Controls: Cucurbita pepo normailzes oil secretion. 3 Very rich in Avene thermal water, known for its soothing and anti-irritating properties, Cleanance K reduces the risk of irritations. see more...

Tiffany N.
Buckhannon, WV
Like to try looks like a good brand to me I'll tell my family and friends so I'll give it 10 stars :) I'll try buy it soon and try it out
Lorena M.
Castellón de la Plana
Fatal. Es una crema que está indicada para gente con un tipo de piel más bien tirando a graso (como el mío) pero es demasiado agresiva. Me la compre con el objetivo de tener una crema hidratante que no me dejase la piel demasiado grasa y al día siguiente de la primera aplicación me levanté con la cara súper seca y descamada.
Danyel H.
I used this product in my T-zone for several months. I do not struggle with acne but I have very oily skin and large pores. It did help combat the oil production but I did not see any difference in the size of my pores and the matifying effect only worked temporarily (maybe an hour or so).
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
This is one of my two favourite blemish treatments! It is well priced and very efficient! It has no scent and comes in a large enough container that you are stocked up when you buy It! Love It! I also love their gel Cleanser!
Salli B.
ALgiers
i use this in combo with K cream and it has really reduced the apparearance of sports it does tingle a liitle bit but nothing too strong
Lydia D.
I have a very reactive n allergic skin, so avene is my favorite product. Is so soft for my damaged skin. This is really good.
osamagbe a.
Broke me out so badly. I don't understand why. Like everything else was stable this was the only new product I introduced.