Avene Cleanance Gel

by Avène

Soapless Cleanser. Deep cleansing action purifies without stripping the skin. PH 7.2 respects the skin s natural balance, minimizing the trigger of excess sebum production. Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin. Soap-free. Av ne thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, Cleanance Soapless gel cleanser purifies the skin gently and glyceryl laurate* helps to cleanser purifies the skin gently and Glyceryl laurate* helps to reduce excess sebum.  Use morni.

I received this product as a gift. 🎁What about for combination skin?🥰Bioderma Atoderm Gel Douche / Shower Gel Tube 100Ml Avene Cleanance Gel [product:bioderma-atoderm-gel-douche-/-shower-gel-tube-100ml]
I’m 30 and suddenly have hormonal acne. Does this cleanser work well to clear and prevent acne? I currently use effaclar but it isn’t working as well as it used to. So fellow Influensters, is this worth the price? Did it clear up your acne? What other benefits did you get out of this cleanser? Thanks in advance! 🙂
Start your review of Avene Cleanance Gel!
Product Highlights
It is expensive, but one bottle can last about a year because a little goes a very long way!in reviews
I was hesitant because it is a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way.in reviews
Somewhat pricey, but lasts for a very, very long time & it is absolutely worth it!in reviews
Some cleansers leave my face feeling tight and dry but this works great, my skin feels hydrated.in reviews
I would recommend this if you're looking for a gentle cleanser, something to regulate your skin.in reviews
Rafael R.
São Paulo
Great clean product makes my skin well clean dry and solf, easy to use and take away, i use every day, it's the best i've used until today!
Stephanie G.
Bronx , NY
Love this cleanser, I'd go as far as to add it to my holy grail cleansers list. I have combination skin that can also be very sensitive and this removes makeup perfectly and doesn't leave me too dry or irritated. Have purchased many times and will continue to do so!
Carolina B.
I've tried nearly every cleansing gel for acne-prone skin there is and this is, hands down, my favorite one. After I use this, I feel my skin is clean, but not overly clean...I don't get that tight feeling I used to get with other cleansers. Also, a little goes a long way. On the downsides, I wish this gel would lather a little better (even though I know this has zero effect on its cleaning properties, just personal preference) and the scent is something I could definitely do without.
Rochelle L.
Massachusetts
I’ve try this after my doctor tells me so After the first week my skin was so amazing and fresh After then no more acne problem in my life
Lara L.
Brazil
I like it, it's great for my combo skin. but I realized that most of the times it makes around my mouth very dry.
Bruna F.
Amazing face cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. Despite cleaning the skin very well and controlling oil production, it does it in a very gently way, without making your skin super dry or sensitive after washing. It is one of my favourite cleansers for very oil and sensitive skin.
Mariana O.
Feira de Santana, BA
My dermatologist recommended this product to wash my face twice a day! It was simply wonderful! My skin is quite oily and this product has greatly reduced oiliness! I recommend it without reservations!
Marcelle K.
Nanuet, NY
That’s one of the best face soaps that I have ever tried! It’s gentle! It cleans without let my face dry! The price is not very good in Brazil. But I recommend!
Andressa S.
This product is percect for skin that have necessit oil control. Is very hidratant. Good and every people can usually
Patricia V.
Omaha, NE
Avene Cleanance Gel uploaded by Patricia V.
This is my life saver. I have a very sensitive skin and this is the best product for hard kinda days. Loove the scent and it has an excellent price for the quality ans quantity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lika J.
New Castle, DE
il y a 6 mois
Liliana T. il y a 3 mois
son buenos productos y funciona
boumedien N.
il y a un an
Avene Cleanance Gel ? Salut tous le monde juste je vous demander si cette produit efficace contre l'acne ?
Malak M. il y a un an
Hi I’m the real malak Influenster yes it’s not the best for acne skin or pro skin cuz it’s so gentle for acne prone skin pls check a dermatologist before anything cuz not every product works on every skin plus ur skin with acne is more sensitive