BY AVÈNE

For Acne-Prone Skin Mild to Moderate Blemishes 2 For Spots Blackheads 3 Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Diolenyl, a patented innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Research, with a selective triple action to limit the risk of bacterial proliferation, reduce redness and help eliminate spots. X-Pressin* helps reduce blackheads and smoothes the skin s texture. Monolaurin* regulates the hyperproduction of sebum. Avene Thermal Spring Water provides all its soothing and anti-irritating benefits. A constantly controlled active water. Rigorously selected innovative ingredients. Validated by rigorous tests of effectiveness, tolerance and hypoalergenicity. Tested under dermatological control. Gentle formulas and textures developed to comfort sensitive skin. A cosmetic vigilance committee. see more...

• I have been battling acne for a couple of years now. I get mostly...1 Answers
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this product in my July Birchbox. I have struggled with breakouts for pretty much my whole life and am always trying to find the perfect products to keep my skin clear. At the same time and hesitant about the new products making my face break out more.  I will say that it seemed like any other moisturizer that I have tried and a little more expensive than some of the ones as well. I didn't seem to see much of a difference however, It didn't break out my skin which is a plus!! But I probably won't be purchasing this product once I am done with the sample.
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have terrible acne and use a lot of topical medications for it. Sometimes that contributes to eczema, so I use this product when my skin needs a break and it seems to keep everything in check for a few days. I don’t think I’d be able to rely solely on this because mine is so severe, but I think this would be a great product for normal acne.
Jess S.
I started using this years ago & even got my finicky, cream-hating boyfriend hooked! It’s a great facial moisturizer for anyone who still deals with pesky breakouts or hormonal skin... it really does help clear out your pores while still being super moisturizing. Love!!!
Colleen L.
Elmhurst
Nothing I've used has ever made a noticeable difference when it comes to my oily skin, but this actually did. I've found I can last until lunchtime before needing to blot, and even then, I don't have as much oil as I used to. It seems to work best when paired with my La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Clear Skin Dry Sunscreen. If I use it without the sunscreen, my face will look a little bit oilier. I'm not sure what it's doing in terms of my breakouts because I just switched up my skincare routine, but they've been pretty minimal lately. However, that could always be the other stuff I'm using.
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great every day moisturizer (not cleanser like this description above) that helps with those who suffer from acne. My skin is sensitive and I have little pimples pop up randomly. This doesn't make it worse and keeps my skin looking clear. Love the gentle feeling it leaves. No stickiness or residue. Just clean healthy skin!
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always struggled with blackhead and breakouts. I received this in my birchbox and loved it so much that I bought a full size. Only products to get rid of 90% of breakouts and not dry my skin out. Only been using it for a couple weeks but I already love it!
Erin P.
Obsessed. I use it twice a day for my acne (bad hormonal on my chin). My skin is clearer and my acne scars have even started to clear up. Very gentle and no strong scent (a super positive). I am now a daily user.
Tasha G.
Erie, PA
I received a sample of this product and I LOVE IT. perfect for acne and combination skin. I have oily areas and dry areas on my face this helps BOTH. I am going to order more of there products. I would recommend this to others
Kassia G.
Curitiba
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product ever, I really get into it, my dermatologist said to me use before sleep bc i had acne and this works so well, now i have a great skin, but this is hella expansive
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product to help keep your face from breaking out. I still get small blemishes but they only last a few days. It's a cream formula and a little goes a long way. My first bottle lasted months. It's doesn't irratat or dry out the skin. I will be purchasing again!
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
I have been battling acne for a couple of years now. I get mostly along my cheeks and I wanted to know if this product is recommended to clear up acne?