BY AVÈNE

For Acne-Prone Skin Mild to Moderate Blemishes 2 For Spots Blackheads 3 Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Diolenyl, a patented innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Research, with a selective triple action to limit the risk of bacterial proliferation, reduce redness and help eliminate spots. X-Pressin* helps reduce blackheads and smoothes the skin s texture. Monolaurin* regulates the hyperproduction of sebum. Avene Thermal Spring Water provides all its soothing and anti-irritating benefits. A constantly controlled active water. Rigorously selected innovative ingredients. Validated by rigorous tests of effectiveness, tolerance and hypoalergenicity. Tested under dermatological control. Gentle formulas and textures developed to comfort sensitive skin. A cosmetic vigilance committee. see more...

• I have been battling acne for a couple of years now. I ge...1 Answers
Avene Cleanance Expert, 1.35 oz
  • "I started using this years ago & even got my finicky, cream-hating boyfriend hooked! It’s a great facial moisturizer for anyone who still deals with pesky breakouts or hormonal skin... it really does help clear out your pores while still being super moisturizing. Love!!!" in 3 reviews
Kate W.
I am finishing up the sample tube of this and have purchased the full size. Even though I have mature skin I still get acne. It’s more of the congested pores/black head type. Since this was such a small sample tube I decided to only apply to half of my face so I could tell if it made a difference. I’ve used it for about 7 days now and my pores are smaller and I have less congestion than the untreated side of my face - that’s why I ordered!
Shannon K.
So I was silly when I got this & thought it was a cleanser and it isn't. This is a lotion (moisturizer) it absolutely helps in the moisture department and as far as the acne aspects I'm using another routine so I'm not sure. I did get this to use together & it seems to help in what I need it for. It was definitely a nice surprise addition.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is an ok serum. I do feel that it helps to clear up my acne, but I just don’t feel that it works Any better than my acne treatment from elf that is much much cheaper. it is a good product and it does work but I feel that there are just too many products that work just as well or better for less money. Also, this is not a cruelty free brand.
shannon m.
West haven, CT
I really love this product. It is matte but not drying and very gentle on my skin. It has a light scent that doesn’t linger too long in my opinion. This really helps with oil in my T zone and helps my pimples go away quickly. I sometimes use it as a spot treatment too and just put it on pimples I see coming in. It really brings blemishes to the surface.
Mary G.
I had never heard of Avene Cleanance Expert, 1.35 oz until I received it as a sample. I did in fact like it, I felt it was a dramatic improvement afterwards rather than not using it at all.
Colleen L.
Elmhurst
Nothing I've used has ever made a noticeable difference when it comes to my oily skin, but this actually did. I've found I can last until lunchtime before needing to blot, and even then, I don't have as much oil as I used to. It seems to work best when paired with my La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Clear Skin Dry Sunscreen. If I use it without the sunscreen, my face will look a little bit oilier. I'm not sure what it's doing in terms of my breakouts because I just switched up my skincare routine, but they've been pretty minimal lately. However, that could always be the other stuff I'm using.
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great every day moisturizer (not cleanser like this description above) that helps with those who suffer from acne. My skin is sensitive and I have little pimples pop up randomly. This doesn't make it worse and keeps my skin looking clear. Love the gentle feeling it leaves. No stickiness or residue. Just clean healthy skin!
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
I've always struggled with blackhead and breakouts. I received this in my birchbox and loved it so much that I bought a full size. Only products to get rid of 90% of breakouts and not dry my skin out. Only been using it for a couple weeks but I already love it!
Tasha G.
Erie, PA
I received a sample of this product and I LOVE IT. perfect for acne and combination skin. I have oily areas and dry areas on my face this helps BOTH. I am going to order more of there products. I would recommend this to others
Kassia G.
Curitiba
The best product ever, I really get into it, my dermatologist said to me use before sleep bc i had acne and this works so well, now i have a great skin, but this is hella expansive
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
I have been battling acne for a couple of years now. I get mostly along my cheeks and I wanted to know if this product is recommended to clear up acne?