Avene Cleanance Comedomed...
7 Reviews
5 / 5
Ayant des problèmes de peau depuis plus d’un an, j’essaie régulièrement des nouveautés mais sans grand résultat. Connaissant l’efficacité des produits avene je me suis laissée tenter par cette nouveauté lors de ma dernière virée shopping. Une semaine de test plus tard, ma peau est plus lisse, mes cicatrices d’acné très atténuées. En + son prix est plus que raisonnable et l’odeur est agréable sans être trop présente car il n’y a pas de parfum.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really like this blemish cream! I already saw a difference after using it for 2/3 weeks. I would totally buy it again!
5 / 5
Uso está crema, después del gel de avene cleanence Y me va genial ste dúo de productos. Tiene un olor muy fuerte, es lo único que no me gusta. Lo demás, me encanta.
5 / 5
Très efficace, facile à appliquer grâce à son flacon pompe, le gel bleu a l'odeur surprenante ( qui ne reste pas après application) pénètre rapidement et laisse la peau douce , matifiée sans film collant ou gras, il est radical sur les imperfections déjà installées et limite l'apparition de nouvelles imperfections. Il a également un effet resserre pore très appréciable je l'utilise tout les jours pour une peau beaucoup plus nette.
5 / 5
taking off with you is seeing your face the face I love because I suffer from oily skin and blackheads and open pores This helped me control and make my face look younger, more tender and above all more delicate eliminating 100% of impurities #voxbox #influenster
5 / 5
I was slightly skeptical about this one at first but I have been using it for 2 months now and there have been some good improvements re my blemishes. it has a gel like texture, absorbs well and it doesn't stick (i don't like sticky products). I have been using this at nighttime, before I apply my moisturiser and only on the areas I wanted treated. Very happy with it and will repurchase when a refill is needed.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I bought this product because I was looking for something that would reduce my black points on my nose, and it was considered this product to me. I started using this product in the morning and evening as written on the box after cleaning up my face but after a few weeks I interrupted it, then I returned to use it and then left it. My use has been intermittent with this product because it smells unpleasant and it is not yet clear to me about its use in my routine skincing, but I have to say that in the initial period when I used it in the morning and evening I saw obvious improvements regarding black points, but it has also very annoyed my skin in the area. So I don't feel like I'm not rejecting it, I'm promoting it