BY AVÈNE

Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
Avene is my Parisian dream in my very own home. I love the simplicity of this product and it's effectiveness overall. I use it in my AM and PM skin care routine. It's smells fresh and clean which is very important to me. It's silky and dries quickly.
Dawn B.
These products moisturize yet reduce shine just as they say. I need moisture to avoid breakouts but tend to get shiny this keeps me from getting shiny but still allows me to not break out! LOVE Very affordable also!
S M.
This left my skin feeling moisturised without feeling greasy. I like that it managed to strike this balance for me, as most moisturisers tend to tip on one way of the spectrum or another. It provided a great base under makeup. I will say a tube of this did not last for very long and I didn't notice any other skincare benefits while I used it. It is not a bad product, but I did not like it enough to repurchase.
Manpreet V.
Colonia, NJ
Is it recommended for all skin type?