BY AV脠NE

Cicalfate Emulsion Post Acto Es una emulsi贸n ligera con una textura no grasa que se aplica f谩cilmente, incluso en la piel irritada por un acto dermatol贸gico. Transparente despu茅s de su aplicaci贸n. Antibacteriana y cicatrizante. Muy bien tolerado. Sin parabenos. Sin perfume Sus benficios- Cicatrizante: El sucralfato micronizado, activo original, promueve la reparaci贸n de la epidermis- Antibacteriana: La combinaci贸n de sulfato de cobre y sulfato de zinc reduce el riesgo del crecimiento bacteriano- Calmante: Rica en Agua termal de Av猫ne, restituye todas las propiedades calmantes y desensibilizantesEsta indicada para mi. Cicalfate Emulsi贸n post-acto dermatol贸gico superficial est谩 destinada para pieles irritadas debido a un acto dermatol贸gico superficial: peeling, l谩ser, crioterapia, terapia fotodin谩mica. Pr谩cticas dermatol贸gicas menores: perforaci贸n del l贸bulo de la oreja, piercing, tatuajes. El Gesto AdecuadoAplicar al menos 2 veces al d铆a sobre la piel limpia y seca tras el acto dermatol贸gico hasta la regeneraci贸n completa de la piel. Contenido: Tubo de 40 ml No realizamos env铆os a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

• Hola a todos tengo un problema con mi cutis porque cada vez que m...1 Answers
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in Paris, at the pharmacy in Saint-Germain-des-Pr猫s where all the foreigners shop for skincare. This is a really nice cream, but a bit too rich for me. I鈥檒l wear it overnight when I鈥檓 trying to rehydrate my skin, or in winter.
Honduras 馃嚟.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product.! I can haver clear for a while and then wake up covered pimples. I Always use this overnight when it happens i buy a walmart 馃槉 yes I would recommend 馃憣馃徏
gaby p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this all the time. i have very sensitive skin so when i wax i have to put this on right after so that my skin doesnt burn or react to the wax.  i know people who have used it post surgery and they have no scares. i bought it at my dermatologist. would recommend
Amal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best of the best creame in the word for sensetive skin and for after epilation or damage realy it's a part of my house for me av猫ne brand it's good brand i try all and ginaly i come back to use the product of av猫ne
Ashley P.
santiago de los caballeros
I purchased this for use after a series of three fractional laser treatments. I had used the original Cicalfate in the past and liked it it for it's moisturizing properties. The post-procedure formula was nice because it was just as good but I could apply it more frequently without having a greasy face. I also like to mix it with a few drops of facial oil and use it on top of antioxidant serum in the a.m. and prescription retin-a in the p.m. It's really a multipurpose ultramoisturizing cream. Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure
Magdalena B.
Fields View, Wellingborough
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product that has been recommended to my by my beauty specialist after plasmage treatment uder my eyes. Very simple and plain packaging. My skin healed within few days and I was very pleased with results. I still have some left and will use it again!
anakari18 B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es muy bueno para la cicatrizacion es fant谩stico ,siempre me ha gustado ,lo use para una cicatriz y me fue super bien lo compre en wallgrens
Anastasia P.
Canterbury, UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my go to sunscream! Bc I have redness on my skin this product is perfect for me and works really good with my rednesses
ursula g.
Hola a todos tengo un problema con mi cutis porque cada vez que me maquillo se me seca mucho la cara y me ago muchos mascarilla pero nada me ayuda. Alguien me puede decir que usar para k mi piel no se mire seca?