Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure

Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure


4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars38%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.63 / 5 based on 8 Reviews

Product Description

Cicalfate Emulsion Post Acto Es una emulsión ligera con una textura no grasa que se aplica fácilmente, incluso en la piel irritada por un acto dermatológico. Transparente después de su aplicación. Antibacteriana y cicatrizante. Muy bien tolerado. Sin parabenos. Sin perfume Sus benficios- Cicatrizante: El sucralfato micronizado, activo original, promueve la reparación de la epidermis- Antibacteriana: La combinación de sulfato de cobre y sulfato de zinc reduce el riesgo del crecimiento bacteriano- Calmante: Rica en Agua termal de Avène, restituye todas las propiedades calmantes y desensibilizantesEsta indicada para mi. Cicalfate Emulsión post-acto dermatológico superficial está destinada para pieles irritadas debido a un acto dermatológico superficial: peeling, láser, crioterapia, terapia fotodinámica. Prácticas dermatológicas menores: perforación del lóbulo de la oreja, piercing, tatuajes. El Gesto AdecuadoAplicar al menos 2 veces al día sobre la piel limpia y seca tras el acto dermatológico hasta la regeneración completa de la piel. Contenido: Tubo de 40 ml No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

  • Hola a todos tengo un problema con mi cutis porque cada vez que m...1 Answers
Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure
Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure
Reviews (8)
Q&A (1)
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
67 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I bought this product in Paris, at the pharmacy in Saint-Germain-des-Près where all the foreigners shop for skincare. This is a really nice cream, but a bit too rich for me. I’ll wear it overnight when I’m trying to rehydrate my skin, or in winter.
gaby p.
18 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
i use this all the time. i have very sensitive skin so when i wax i have to put this on right after so that my skin doesnt burn or react to the wax.  i know people who have used it post surgery and they have no scares. i bought it at my dermatologist. would recommend 
Honduras ūüá≠.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
33 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
This is a great product.! I can haver clear for a while and then wake up covered pimples. I Always use this overnight when it happens i buy a walmart ūüėä yes I would recommend ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Amal S.
8 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
The best of the best creame in the word for sensetive skin and for after epilation or damage realy it's a part of my house for me avène brand it's good brand i try all and ginaly i come back to use the product of avène
Ashley P.
santiago de los caballeros
4 reviews
I purchased this for use after a series of three fractional laser treatments. I had used the original Cicalfate in the past and liked it it for it's moisturizing properties. The post-procedure formula was nice because it was just as good but I could apply it more frequently without having a greasy face. I also like to mix it with a few drops of facial oil and use it on top of antioxidant serum in the a.m. and prescription retin-a in the p.m. It's really a multipurpose ultramoisturizing cream. Avene Cicalfate 1.37-ounce Post-procedure
Magdalena B.
Fields View, Wellingborough
21 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Amazing product that has been recommended to my by my beauty specialist after plasmage treatment uder my eyes. Very simple and plain packaging. My skin healed within few days and I was very pleased with results. I still have some left and will use it again!
anakari18 B.
154 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
es muy bueno para la cicatrizacion es fant√°stico ,siempre me ha gustado ,lo use para una cicatriz y me fue super bien lo compre en wallgrens
Anastasia P.
Canterbury, UK
94 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
It's my go to sunscream! Bc I have redness on my skin this product is perfect for me and works really good with my rednesses
ursula g.
75 reviews
Hola a todos tengo un problema con mi cutis porque cada vez que me maquillo se me seca mucho la cara y me ago muchos mascarilla pero nada me ayuda. Alguien me puede decir que usar para k mi piel no se mire seca?

You came for the review, stay for the community. Over 25 million honest reviews from people like you.

Sign up now