Avene Body Oil uploaded by Hui-Yu Y.

BY AVÈNE

For dry and very dry sensitive skin Preservative-free Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Properties:   this very light oil restores skin s comfort: Contains Av ne thermal spring water, which has soothing and anti-irritating properties. Its high concentration in natural vegetable oil and vitamins A and E helps to restore the damaged hydrolipidic film and treat skin dryness.  It leaves instant soothing sensation; skin is soft, smooth and comfortable. Formulated to minimize the risks of allergic reactions. Guarantees of quality: Constantly controlled active spring water.  Innovative, rigorously selected active ingredients.  Rigorous efficacy, tolerance and hypoallergenicity tests on sensitive skins under the control of dermatologists and pediatricians.  Formulae and textures developed for maximum comfort of sensitive skin.  A cosmetic vigilance see more...

Myra H.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not very fond of this oil. The smell isn't that great and it's full of mineral oil. I thought this would more like a mixture of carrier oils but was very wrong! It's kind of greasy but I get decent results if I use it while my skin is damp after a shower. I still prefer to just use grapeseed oil or something similar for better effect and no bad scent.
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I got this for free because a purchased a set of acne products from Avene. This body oil is actually pretty greasy, and it only has 6 months of shelf life after you opened it. The smell is not that great either. I'd rather use the body cream from the Body Shop, not to mention they're cheaper.
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love body oils for the winter months. This one's at a great price, smells fresh and is easy to apply. It doesn't get too runny that you have to rush to apply, but it still distributes evenly.
Patti T.
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
I got a bottle of this in my Allure beauty box and I'm sorry to say that I don't care much for the smell. I prefer more of a floral or sweet smell and this is none of that...it's very grassy.