Avene Body Lotion with Cold Cream uploaded by Nicole T.

BY AVÈNE

For Very Dry Sensitive Skin Hypoallergenic Non - Comedogenic Body Lotion with Cold Cream incorporates the nourishing benefits of traditional EAU Thermale Avene Cold cream in a fluid formula.  It leaves skin feeling instantly hydrated, with restored comfort and suppleness. ; Information?  1-866-41-AVENE see more...

• Does this product wear off easily for others?1 Answers
Avene Body Lotion with Cold Cream
  • "Sam's Best Of! (If I had a best of) this is my first body lotion splurge. Until now body lotion was just something that was given to me at Christmas or as gifts in general. I was finally running low and using a body lotion I couldn't stand. When I tried this in the store I bought it immediately and threw away the last of what I had at home. This lotion smells great and truly moisturizing. It's almost warming as it takes time to settle into the skin and it has a smooth lasting quality. " in 3 reviews
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I like it . Es super fresca no grasosa su presio si un poco cara para mi gusto pero muy buena al fin y acabo buen producto
Alexandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this lotion! It's non greasy and feels really smooth on the skin.
Dan D.
General Escobedo
I gave this to make dad because hi had problem with dry skin in this hands face and elbows so when a saw him again this cream helped the appearance and also improved very much!! Excellent product
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's super moisturizing for my body and it's bring my skin back to life. but what i hate about it is the smell of it.
it's smell so bad that i can't describe it at all.
my skin feel super smooth and healthy with this lotion. i am not sure to recommend it to everyone or not since the smell is ewww....
Nicole T.
Brampton, ON
I use this cream mostly on my face before I go to bed and when I wake up my face looks so refreshed and young. It's definitely one of my favorite night creams I have ever used.
Alexandra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product wear off easily for others?