Avene Body Lotion with Cold Cream uploaded by Nicole T.

BY AVÈNE

For Very Dry Sensitive Skin Hypoallergenic Non - Comedogenic Body Lotion with Cold Cream incorporates the nourishing benefits of traditional EAU Thermale Avene Cold cream in a fluid formula.  It leaves skin feeling instantly hydrated, with restored comfort and suppleness. ; Information?  1-866-41-AVENE see more...

• Does this product wear off easily for others?1 Answers
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
Sam's Best Of! (If I had a best of) this is my first body lotion splurge. Until now body lotion was just something that was given to me at Christmas or as gifts in general. I was finally running low and using a body lotion I couldn't stand. When I tried this in the store I bought it immediately and threw away the last of what I had at home. This lotion smells great and truly moisturizing. It's almost warming as it takes time to settle into the skin and it has a smooth lasting quality.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I like it . Es super fresca no grasosa su presio si un poco cara para mi gusto pero muy buena al fin y acabo buen producto
Alexandra W.
I really like this lotion! It's non greasy and feels really smooth on the skin.
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
It's super moisturizing for my body and it's bring my skin back to life. but what i hate about it is the smell of it.
it's smell so bad that i can't describe it at all.
my skin feel super smooth and healthy with this lotion. i am not sure to recommend it to everyone or not since the smell is ewww....
Nicole T.
Brampton , ON
I use this cream mostly on my face before I go to bed and when I wake up my face looks so refreshed and young. It's definitely one of my favorite night creams I have ever used.
Alexandra W.
Does this product wear off easily for others?