BeautySkinTanning ProductsAvène
Autobronzant Hydratant Gelée Satinée Visage et Corps 100ml

Avène Autobronzant Hydratant Gelée Satinée Visage et Corps 100ml

by Avène

New Formula Moisturizing Self-Tanning Silky Gel Natural Tan Face Body Pre-Tocopheryl Antioxidant For Sensitive Skin Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogenic Gradually Natural Tan Streak-Free Properties: The Silky Moisturizing self-tanning gel gradually leaves a healthy and natural-looking glow. Suits all skin types. Very rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, known for its soothing and anti-irritating properties, the gel is well tolerated bythe most sensitive skin. The lightweight luscious and slightly golden texture of the gel leaves the skin remarkably soft, moisturized and delicately scented. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avène Autobronzant Hydratant Gelée Satinée Visage et Corps 100ml!
Rachel B.
Olathe, KS
This is the best self tanner I’ve ever used! The silky gel formula doesn’t go on streaky or leave you looking orange.
Alejandra M.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Me gusta por que deja la piel suave natural lo he comparado cn otros y realmente me gusta mucho más este tienen que probarlo
Ashley H.
La Porte, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This makes my skin so soft. I put it on after a day at the beach when I get out the shower. And my tan looks good as well
Mariam A.
New Castle, DE
Avène Autobronzant Hydratant Gelée Satinée Visage et Corps 100ml uploaded by Mariam A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! it gives me natural tan, smell is ok, compared to any other self tanning products. Very effective, one cons is that disappears quickly, needs to use almost every day to keep the skin tanned.
Jazmin F.
Spring Valley, CA
This product is wonderful!! The price is not as economical compared to other brands, but its worth every penny! Works great and the packaged content last longer than expected. I Highly recommend it.
Inbal T.
paris
Avène Autobronzant Hydratant Gelée Satinée Visage et Corps 100ml uploaded by Inbal T.
Après en avoir testé d’autres, celui là est vraiment bien. Il marche après 2 jours d’application. Attention de ne pas oublier le cou, les mains sinon la demarquation est bizarre. J’ai aussi du mal à bronzer pendant 1 mois après utilisation de cet auto bronzant
Heloise C.
thiant
Super j’adore il ne fait pas de trace c’est super cool je vous le recommande si vous galéré
Renee F.
Georgina , ON
I love this self tanner so far. It is light weight and non greasy as well as way to apply. I haven't had any streaking and the colour is really natural. It was a bit pricier than the typical drug store options but worth it. It doesn't have a strong odor either.
Lena-Lou S.
paris
Agréable facile à appliquer. Inconvénient est qu'il a tendance à tourner un peu au orange
Luna G.
Zürich
Did develop really well but it looked too orange in my opinion. Applying is easy, but sadly it doesn’t come with tanning “gloves”. Lotion is lightweight & overall the product is good. But there are better ones!

Looking for your answer?