BY AVÈNE

When skin experiences discomfort, pulling or heated sensations, it can be hard to calm the flare-up. The Repair Mask instantly soothes angry skin with its fresh and creamy texture, and then works deep within the skin to improve skin microcirculation with Ruscus extract. This ensures that both long-term diffuse redness and temporary redness are reduced, and the skin is moisturized and repaired. Apply the Antirougeurs Calm mask in a thick layer over the entire face as often as is needed. Leave for 10 minutes, and then remove with a cotton pad. with its velvety, non-oily see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the Aven antirougeurs calm soothing repair Mask. It clearly meet my expection. It was really smooth. It calming my itching skin. The packaging is really nice and easy to use and I can take it with me beacause it's not too big. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
    " in 3 reviews
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I can't say I'm really impressed by this product, but it does get rid of redness on my cheeks. It looks like Vaseline when it comes out, but it blends out well. My dermatologist says I can keep it on or I can wash it off. Whatever works for you. I don't think I'd purchase it again, because it's not worth the price point.
Michelle S.
My skin is on the sensitive side and I have rosacea. Often, my skin looks red and irritated, especially in the winter. I find this product to help calm down irritation. When my skin flares up bad, nothing can bring the redness down 100%, but this product does a great job.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This is THE STUFF. I bought this when my esthetician told me it’s the best bang for my buck as well as great for irritated skin . I used this post chemical peel and it really helped with the transition.
Shereen K.
Vancouver
Love this product , I had it as a gift from my mom, but I think can't afford it.it is the most light one on the face.
Kate H.
I have tried several products in Avene range and due to suffering from redness I thought this was worth a go. Found it to make my skin lovely and soft, very calming. No aggravation unlike some face masks which can be too strong for the skin. A little goes a long way tho and I love that it comes in a handy tube which is great for travelling. A lovely purchase, would definitely recommend!!!
Sarah D.
Living in a cold country winter can be extremely harsh, add a runny nose or a sinus infection to the mix and your face can just become a mess. This repair mask saves the day, when you have to pick yourself up and go to meetings even though you feel like crap this mask will have you looking your best when you're feeling your worst.
lali t.
Tbilisi
Avene is one of the best drugstor e brands .. Good loving packaging . Good brand .  Not pricey . works very quick and very well . results are visible . I am user of it quite often even through I may not need it . Works really well  . Long lasting . Would like to get more for review . Recommended
Megan G.
montreal
Reham R.
such a beautiful moisturizing masks, probably one of the best masks out there, it is great for irritation and sensitive skin, it deeply moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and plump.
Dojàà D.
Casablanca
Un masque anti rougeur de chez avene magnifique pour le visage ma seule réclamation est sur le prix car ils est un peu chère au point qu'on n arrive pas a l'acheter en toute moment