BY AVÈNE

For Sensitive Skin Prone to Rednessbr Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogene This dermo-cleansing milky fluid respects the sensitivity of skin prone to redness provides comfort. Its very smooth texture will prevent skin tightness. Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin. The synergy of Ruscus extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone Dextran Sulfate work together to soothe heat sensations caused by redness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
sleepylisita 🌹.
Chicago
This won’t take off your makeup or make your skin feel extra extra clean. But! It smells divine and feels luxurious and moisturizing. I use this when my skin is feeling particularly irritated or dry. I keep this on hand ESPECIALLY when I’m trying a new product and I’m afraid my sensitive, acne, eczema prone skin will freak out or because it does in fact, freak out. This makes it feel nice and calm and doesn’t burn one bit, despite the fragrance. This is also the perfect cleanser to use after you’ve taken off a days worth of makeup with a micellar water or wipe, but plan on reapplying makeup later that day (sorry I ain’t a day to night gal! I need a refresh) and don’t want to irritate/dry your skin. I also love this cleanser when I get home from work and just want to scrub my face off when it feels oily, yet dry and tight but I’m not ready to do my nighttime routine. Long story short, if your skin is a temperamental baby, give it this bottled milk.
Maddy S.
Frankfort
This is one of my favorite products . Nice packaging . A little pricey . I bought this at Walmart . I wish i could find coupons . Because I would most definitely buy again . I would recommend this product to others
Letique D.
I've used this product on several different occasions, but I've yet to feel any difference. I have literally felt nothing. Just like dabbimg water on my face with a cloth.
Alex C.
Hartford, CT
Not sure how many bottles I've used because this stuff is sooo good. It's so gentle and definitely keeps my redness under control. My skin is so healthy and happy!
Maddi G.
I bought this product with the idea that it'd help with the natural redness in my skin, but it didn't work as well as I'd like. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a cleanser, but I didn't feel like my skin was any cleaner after use. Even when I would remove my makeup completely first, this product wasn't a super effective cleanser. I don't like super stripping cleanser, but I don't this this was effective enough on my combination/acne-prone skin.
Sally M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the most soothing, gentle, effective cleanser that I have ever used. While not great for removing long-wear makeup, it gently washes away dirt, oil, and light makeup without drying or irritating my skin. My redness has definitely decreased as well!
Jessica M.
Homestead, FL
This is the best gentle cleanser I have used. It leaves your skin hydrated and works best when you use the thermal mist.
Madeline R.
Erie, PA
Works great in the very dry winter months and even as a first cleanser to remove makeup in the warmer months too.
destiney h.
Lyman
Best product. Im very happy with it. . it has been doing really good on my skin for the past 8 months works wonders
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
Good but I wouldn't use it again, it just didn't fit into my makeup routine. It made my face dewey