BY AVÈNE

For Sensitive Skin Prone to Rednessbr Hypoallergenic Non-Comedogene This dermo-cleansing milky fluid respects the sensitivity of skin prone to redness provides comfort. Its very smooth texture will prevent skin tightness. Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin. The synergy of Ruscus extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone Dextran Sulfate work together to soothe heat sensations caused by redness. see more...

Maddi G.
I bought this product with the idea that it'd help with the natural redness in my skin, but it didn't work as well as I'd like. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a cleanser, but I didn't feel like my skin was any cleaner after use. Even when I would remove my makeup completely first, this product wasn't a super effective cleanser. I don't like super stripping cleanser, but I don't this this was effective enough on my combination/acne-prone skin.
Sally M.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the most soothing, gentle, effective cleanser that I have ever used. While not great for removing long-wear makeup, it gently washes away dirt, oil, and light makeup without drying or irritating my skin. My redness has definitely decreased as well!
Alex C.
Hartford, CT
Not sure how many bottles I've used because this stuff is sooo good. It's so gentle and definitely keeps my redness under control. My skin is so healthy and happy!
Maddy S.
Frankfort
This is one of my favorite products . Nice packaging . A little pricey . I bought this at Walmart . I wish i could find coupons . Because I would most definitely buy again . I would recommend this product to others
Letique D.
I've used this product on several different occasions, but I've yet to feel any difference. I have literally felt nothing. Just like dabbimg water on my face with a cloth.
Jessica M.
Homestead
This is the best gentle cleanser I have used. It leaves your skin hydrated and works best when you use the thermal mist.
Madeline R.
Erie, PA
Works great in the very dry winter months and even as a first cleanser to remove makeup in the warmer months too.
destiney h.
Lyman
Best product. Im very happy with it. . it has been doing really good on my skin for the past 8 months works wonders
Mariaah F.
Stockton
Good but I wouldn't use it again, it just didn't fit into my makeup routine. It made my face dewey
Olfa S.
Bologna
Ottimo prodotto, ho una particolrae sensibilità al solo, il mio viso diventa tutto rosso e delle volte mi appare un'allergia solare.. è stata una grande scoperta, lo usa in particolare durante tutto l estate, è sempre con me in borsa  e ogni vola che ce bisogno, anche sopra lo trucco, do una passata per rinfrescare il mio viso e per evitare eventuale danni solari. Consigliatissimo!