Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+

by Avène

76 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+!
How would you rate this product?
01 lot 27 Cooperative. bordj amar. Bire el jir. Oran
It is a real sunscreen because it do it effective and do it work but the only problem is it is not comform for oily skin I feel like there is a layer on my face and also some times causes acnes.. Hope you can find a way to make it more evolve and be comfortable for all skin types Avène
My all time favorite sunscreen. Its an off white colour however, when applied to the skin I found it contained a tint (which is great) because you're not left with a white sheen on the surface of your skin. It's lightweight and suitable for aging and sensitive skin.
san jose de ocoa
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Ƴα¢αιяα Ʀ.
I love it, I bought this filter with color so as not to put bases on occasions that are not necessary, it leaves my skin very relaxed and gives me a shine effect, mostly at night when I go out, it is ideal to replace the base
CDMX
Es magnífico y más el que tiene pigmentación, me encanta, es muy gentil con la piel no la reseca ni la raspa, me gustaría que no fuera a base de aceite, el precio es accesible es económico por la cantidad de producto, en definitiva lo recomendaría
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by nouha A.
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by nouha A.
I really like it. It unifies my face color. And it has 50 SPF as high protection from sunlights and in the same time it is water resistant. Also if you have to cover some acne you may use the one with foundation. And if your face colour is light you have to use high SPF like 50 or 60 if not you may use 30. I liked the packaging. Wish you guys try it !!!
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Nayaly A.
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Nayaly A.
Is a pretty good protector for the face. It has 50spf and it does’nt feel greasy or leave a white face. The pump is excellent, it helps that the product is not wasted.
PARIS
I actually liked this one and I bought a tinted one so that it won’t be noticeable. The packaging is cute and I found it effective, it did meet your expectations and I would recommend it to others for sure 😊
I love Avéne products. This sunscreen is very efficient and is not greasy. You can Aldo choose the one with color so it Gabe's a make up apearence. Very useful por skins with acne tendency.
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Stefany B.
Aunque no tengo 12 meses usándolo solo 4 meses me ha funcionado muy bien, lo pongo todos los días en la mañana antes de salir al trabajo al finalizar el día me lo retiro con desmaquillarte. No es muy caro y se consigue en cualquier farmacia. El que uso tiene una ligera tinta de color que se adapta al color de mi piel. Rinde mucho que ya tengo todo este tiempo usándolo y aún me queda suficiente producto
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Giannina M.
Beautiful matte finish! My boyfriend bought me this product and since I tried it, I didn’t stop using it! I love it. My skin is a little oily and it feels very nice after using it. Also it has SPF 50, a very high protection for a good price. I absolutely recommend this sunscreen! You won’t regret buying it!!

Looking for your answer?