Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+

by Avène

76 Advantage card points. FREE Delivery on orders over 45 GBP.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+!
How would you rate this product?
Protector solar con color, me gusta para días que no quiero maquillarme, pero puede llegar a ser un poco grasoso en mi piel, soy piel mixta
Me gusta, se absorbe rápido, no deja piel blanca y la protección es alta por lo cual es mas q suficiente sobre todo si tu piel es clara
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Perfect protection!  Oil free and water resistant.
Nice and practice packaging for handbags and good price.

Perfect protection!  Oil free and water resistant.
Nice and practice packaging for handbags and good price.

A ok product. The sunscreen doesn’t cause clogged pores which is great but it leaves a white cast and it’s hard to blend into the skin.
Doral, FL
Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+ uploaded by Luz F.
To prevent sun damage to my skin and blemishes I use my Avene sunscreen every day/. Avene Anti-Ageing Sunscreen SPF50+
Tlalpan , Cd
Después de la primera aplicación tuve brotes de acné debido a que es muy oleoso. Tal vez para el invierno me funcione mejor.
It is a good sunscreen but i like the one without color because the color of the one which have a skin color dose not fit me
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
I try it for 4 months IT'S amazin The sun here in tunisia is so strong but avene sunscreen did the job and protect my skin
buenos aires
The texture is too heavy from my point of view! It gets me greasy look and its very thick to put before any makeup
Aguascalientes, Mexico
With this sunscreen i don't use make up anymore. It gives me a healthy look and protects my skin. I really love it

Looking for your answer?