BY AVÈNE

The Akerat Soothing Exfoliating Cream is a targeted body treatment that reduces rough, hardened skin and removes skin flaking. It will calm and relieve discomfort and help skin retain vital moisture. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...*
Denisse A.
an excellent exfoliant. I use it every 3 days or twice a week. It leaves my face smooth but without irritation. I like it because it is not a very strong scrub is delicate with your face. And I like it
Yasmin C.
PHOENIX, AZ
La piel siempre tiene que estar exfoliada para matar todo las celulas que no sirven y este producto se bolvio de mis faboritos desde qur lo compre
Heather W.
Etowah
I gotta say this product is worth buying and I have a couple other people like friends and family that uses it too and loves it give it a try
Celina R.
I love this product so bad. Buy it is the boom. Is the best product you can tried buy it will help you a lot a lot.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
This is so worth buying! It really exfoliates your skin, not a harsh at all, leaving your skin baby soft
Nicol E.
bronx, NY
one of my favorite scrubs I love it is very good and its texture and softness is very good I love it.
Christi A.
Northport
This cream is so smooth & smells good too. It really makes you feel fresh & great feeling skin
Marmor M.
It's very good for sensitive skin
I bought this product form pharmacy; it's not monitored face all day . It's comfort cream and its bast choice for all people har allergies body and face.
It's frugal price. I'm used cream for 3 years and I will stay use this product because this is only product that does not hurt my skin
Ana D.
Alba Iulia, Romania
Avene Akerat Smoothing Exfoliating Body Care Cream this cream works perfect for me. It is very smooth and it has a great smell. I would definitely recommend it. It is not expensive and has a great quality.
Rosca I.
Cluj Napoca
This is really amazing, I knew it. It was love at first sight :)) no but seriously I tryied it before and seen it at someone and wanted it for myself. I love avene products