Avene After-Shave Balm uploaded by Liz P.

BY AVÈNE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Immediately soothes the skin and prevents bacterial infections leaving a protective softening layer. For dry to sensitive skin True anti-razor burn solution, this balm instantly soothes irritation, prevents the bacterial risk and regenerates skin tissues damaged by the blade. Rich and unctuous, it leaves a protective and softening film over the skin. Limits shaving-related bacterial risk. Helps repair the skin after shaving. Hydrates and protects. Soothes and calms razor burns. Alcohol-free. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic Purifying Triclosan reduces bacterial risks related to shaving. Sucrafalte promote. see more...

Review (1)
Liz P.
I got this for free from a dermatologist office that I work at and not realizing it was an after shave till I opened it so I gave it to my boyfriend. The smell is very pleasant, I love the smell of the after shave and it leaves my boyfriends skin so soft! He uses it after he shaves and pats on the after shave!