Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml

by Avène

Provides powerful antioxidant protection to lastingly fight against free radicals and environmental stressors Reveals a brighter complexion Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles A complete antioxidant complex to fight against the harmful effects of oxidative stress. Helps boost skin's defense by neutralizing free radical effects. Pre-tocopheryl, a stable form of vitamin E, and ascorbyl glucoside, a stable form of vitamin C, help protect skin against free radical effects and environmental stressors, while GP4G, an energizing molecule, helps the skin boost and optimize is natural defense. Infused with Avene Thermal Spring Water to help restore the skin's balance while providing soothing and softening properties. Instantly refreshing, fast absorbing serum is suitable for all sensitive skin types. Skin is protected, hydrated and visibly plumped. Wrinkles and fine lines appear smoothed and pores less visible, revealing a more radiant complexion. Provides 24-hour hydration. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, paraben-free. Made in France 1-844-41-AVENE

have you tried Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml on oily acne prone skin?
how does it work with oily acne prone (not having acne by the moment) skin?
Start your review of Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml uploaded by Diana G.
Amazing serum, very very lightly, and easy to apply, with just a drop you can put it all over your face, I would like to came in bigger presentation, because it’s very effective, and I think 50 ml could be perfect for trips where you need all your face treatments .
Janaina C.
Haverhill, MA
Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml uploaded by Janaina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just have to say wonders about this product, I was looking for a vitamin C for my routine, I have oily skin prone to acne, and a friend indicated this divine product !!! amazing! I didn't have acne, the smell is great, the testura is a moisturizing serum. it was really worth the investment, because I already used some C vitamins that gave me a lot of acne. yes i found my vitamin C for life !!!
Silvia N.
Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml uploaded by Silvia N.
This is my primer. I use it daily and apply first thing on a clean skin. Then I apply sunscreen, Foundation etc Improves overall skin aspect and makes your skin glow!
SkynCara L.
Avène A Oxitive Defense Serum 30ml uploaded by SkynCara L.
This product is great! I purchased this after trying the water cream formula which I had extraordinary results from. I find this is a bit stronger, and if used twice a day, it will irritate my skin a bit. I decided to use this at night but sparingly to not cause any issues. The water cream is amazing! I posted a review for that as well. I gave 4 stars since I had mild irritation, but it provides the same results as the water cream. My skin is smoother, less redness, less breakouts, more radiant. I haven’t noticed a reduction of fine lines, but I only have fine lines under my eyes, and I don’t spread the product near my eyes. I noticed results immediately. I found both products in the beginning brought some pimples to the surface, then cleared within a few days. I did experience slight irritation from both for the first couple days, since my skin had to adjust to it and I also wasn’t sure how much to use. This particular product I do find is a bit to harsh when I am experiencing any issues with my skin, so I revert to the water cream formula when my skin is more sensitive .
Brigette F.
Wyandotte, MI
This is amazing. The product changed my skin! My dermatologist recommended and it feels so great on. I was getting some unusual breakouts and I feel like it has been a game changer! Awesome for sensitive skin types. Must have!
Kristin M.
Brighton, MA
A little bit goes a long way with this serum! I used a lentil-sized drop and it covered my full face. Have only used in the summer so far, but it left my skin feeling hydrated and nourished. It absorbs quickly, allowing me to move on with other steps in my skincare routine. My only complaint is the scent, which is quite strong and reminds me of old-school soap fragrance. The smell does dissipate fairly quickly, thankfully, because I think it would cause a headache otherwise.
Allison A.
Howard Beach, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE i have extremely easily triggered eczema and rosacea but also struggle with hyperpigmentation and large pores and let me tell you... AMAZING. I am usually wary of Vitamin C products because they tend to aggravate my dermatitis bumps but i got nothing but smooth, glowy results after. It even smoothed out some rough patches i had around my chin. I dont think i could ever live without this line now haha. Ps: Works even better when paired with the A-Oxitive water cream!
Melissa W.
Reston , VA
I really love this stuff. This is perfect for my sensitive skin. A little bit goes a super long way. This helps my moisturizer to do so much more and leaves my skin so soft post-cleanse. Highly recommend this for sensitive skin!
Jennifer S.
I have to admit I’m usually not a big serum person. I just never really think to add it into my skincare regimen but as I get older and notice changes in my skin, I am really starting to incorporate some extra help into my skincare regimen. I love Avene’s A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum. It goes on skin great and absorbs nicely and I feel like my skin is protected against environmental stressors and the city air! It also feels soothing and gentle on my skin which is a huge plus since I have combo/sensitive/redness prone skin. This serum really seems to help keep my skin in check.
Page W.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Dermstore
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Makes my skin feel like silk without any heaviness AT ALL. This serum also makes my moisturizer glide on more smoothly; it truly is gentle and effective. I personally love any products that are rich in antioxidants, I feel they truly protect the skin and impart a genuine glow. I would recommend this product, as well as many products in the product line, to anyone - no matter what your skin type.