Avene 6.76-ounce Trixera Cream uploaded by Chloe M.

BY AVÈNE

Ultra-rich, emollient cream for severely dry, atopic skin conditions that nourishes, restores the skin barrier, soothes irritation and reduces skin hypersensitivity. Selectiose reduces skin hypersensitivity and irritation and controls skin inflammation response Relieves itching Restores the skin's barrier Prevents moisture loss and soothes irritation Suitable for infants, children and adults Fragrance-free, paraben-free Avene thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Skin type: Very dry, atopic Apply once or twice daily on the very dry areas of the face and body. Use on skin that has been cleansed with trixera+ selectiose emollient cleansing gel or trixera+ selectiose. Active ingredients: Avene thermal spring water (50-percent) - calms redness and irritation, soothes and softensselectiose (1-percent) - helps control the skin's inflammation responselipidic-trio (essential fatty acids, ceramides 3, plant sterols) - restores the skin's barrierglycine - relieves itching. see more...

Rim M.
Rabat
I have eczema and acne, and this is a great product that lets me moisturize without breaking out. (i'm also a dermatologist and have recommended this to my patients, especially those with both eczema and acne. ) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT just perfect
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I bought it a month ago to give it a try and I think it is a good cream for the extremely dry areas on our body, it kept my skin hydrated however I don’t recommend it FOR THE FACE! At least my face looked greasy after applying it, it took a long time to absorb on my face, it feels heavy. The scent is not nice either. I won’t buy it again.
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
I've always been a big fan of avene products and can't find anything bad to say about them ! This product is wonderful, it helps with my problem skin leaving it smooth and with less break outs. I do however wish that you would have to use less for more coverage as it can be a bit pricey.
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
It tightens the pores and purifies the skin It contains a concentrated extract of Cucurbita for long-lasting regulation of oil secretionLight lotion specially formulated for the needs of oily skin, raccomend if you have skin problems such as dry skin or oily
Nicol R.
FAV OF ALL TIME!   I RATED WITH 5 STARS BECAUSE BESIDES ITS ONE OF MY FAVES ALL AVENE PRODUCT WORTH EVERY CENT IT COST, FEELS AWESOME IN YOUR SKIN ALSO SMELLS REALLY GOOD, I DEFFENTLY WILL BUY IT AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES
sol m.
CDMX
yyo la uso en mi hijo que tiene dermatitis atopica y en mi una o dos veces a la semana, me encanta el agua termal que tienen de esta marca
Kristina A.
I am in love with this cream. It's very creamy but not oily. Keeping my skin moisturized this winter. My skin feels soft and glowing.
Siham H.
Hi girls this product is good . It is a good moistrazer for the dry and mix skin also had a nice packaging to take it with you everywhere
Laura G.
Burnaby
Great for problem.skin all natural ,better than my dermatologist medicated cream .my skin feels cooled and calmed from this miracle cream
Paulette P.
i love this product! its really good forma my skin and it makes me feel clean andar fresh and my face feels si Much better

Amazon