Avene 6.76-ounce Trixera Cream uploaded by Chloe M.

BY AVÈNE

Ultra-rich, emollient cream for severely dry, atopic skin conditions that nourishes, restores the skin barrier, soothes irritation and reduces skin hypersensitivity. Selectiose reduces skin hypersensitivity and irritation and controls skin inflammation response Relieves itching Restores the skin's barrier Prevents moisture loss and soothes irritation Suitable for infants, children and adults Fragrance-free, paraben-free Avene thermal spring water to soothe and soften skin Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic Skin type: Very dry, atopic Apply once or twice daily on the very dry areas of the face and body. Use on skin that has been cleansed with trixera+ selectiose emollient cleansing gel or trixera+ selectiose. Active ingredients: Avene thermal spring water (50-percent) - calms redness and irritation, soothes and softensselectiose (1-percent) - helps control the skin's inflammation responselipidic-trio (essential fatty acids, ceramides 3, plant sterols) - restores the skin's barrierglycine - relieves itching. see more...

Kristin D.
Kansas City, MO
This was a miracle for my cyclic acne. I first used it prior to my wedding and my far cleared right up! I’ve been pregnant/nursing for a few years now and cannot use it simultaneously so I’m looking forward to getting back to using this face treatment!
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
God send. Helps with my super dry skin during a medical treatment that dried my out. I would feel so good on my poor skin! I also used it on my fresh tattoo, healed up nicely.
Alexandra P.
Poynette, WI
I love everything Avene so it’s no shock that I am fond of this product. I have sensitive skin so it’s hard for me to find a cream that moisturizes but doesn’t irritate my skin and clog my pores. I use this one religiously!
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
It has way too strong of a scent. Almost like baby powder but not in a good way. It did not meet my expectations. It's harsh. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size. I would never recommend this brand to someone
Jackeline G.
Avene Trixera+ Selectiose Emollient Cream is a daily skin cream that nourishes and restores the barrier on your skin. This hydrating cream reduces signs of irritation and soothes the skin.
Molly C.
North branch, MI
Very nice brand to use. Love this stuff! Very gentle to use. Rub it in really well. First time user here. I like it so far. It did meet my expectations and will buy again. Don’t really see room for improvement yet.
L M.
Newell, NC
My hands are horribly dry and cracked and I bought this in hopes of it helping. I can’t really attest to them helping because I don’t use it enough because I do not like the consistency of this hand cream. It makes my hands feel chalky afterwards when I would prefer a cream that leaves my hands moisturized and non-greasy.
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Nothing bad I can say about this entire line. Avene products are amazing and I think my favorite of all the skincare lines out there - as far as basic skincare goes. Their moisturizers are fabulous as well as their sprays.
Amelia D.
I hace used this for my face, when I prime it before applying my foundation but I don't like that you have to use a lot of this cream to actually feel it when you rubbed it down on your face, I will not buy this again.
Thais S.
mclean
This product is good to hydrate the skin, the price is ok but it not easy to find on target or regular pharmacy. The package is great and I not had any problem with this. I recommend!

Amazon