BY AVENA

Avena 17floz hand n body ltn see more...

• I have been looking for a great body lotion that makes my skin soft...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
alba p.
alba p.
Arlington, VA
I love this lotion because it has a great scent. the scent isn't too strong which is always nice!! Also I love that it keeps my skin moistured and great looking after a long day. Very durable and recommend!
Angely S.
Angely S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this moisturizing lotion. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished. Love the smell of it too. A little bit goes a long way. Can't live without it .
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this lotion all the time. It has been more than 5 years. It is a good moisturizer and keeps skin fresh and not dry.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.
GREAT FOR THE PRICE ! the size is huge and lasts a long time . Even if you are obsessed with it like I am
Rose M.
Rose M.
I love this lotion it has a great smell. The bottle is big. Its affordable, has kinda good value although ive seen better lotions. I use it almost everyday. The pros are that its very affordable and the cons like i said are that there are better brands than this because for me it doesnt do the job that good.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Long Is City, NY
I'm so in love with this lotion I had got it on a whim when I first ever gotten it but when I got home I wanted to shower and put this on because it smelled soooooooo good and I was excited and when I did.... let's just say I will but 2-3 at a time when they are in store
Denise V.
Denise V.
brownsville
Very moisturizing and soothing. It spreads and soaks fast into your skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking greasy. It does last a long time. The only thing I don't like about this lotion is the smell because it has a soap scent to it.
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
This is an oldy but goody. My grandma bought me this and I wasn't very excited. I still gave it a try and I fell it love! It leaves my skin feeling bomb.
jasmine b.
jasmine b.
Los Angeles
It's a great product and leaves my skin smooth it's not tested by animals it is very moisturizing you can use it in your face and in your body.
Raul B.
Raul B.
Fresno, CA
Love using this lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and I only have to reapply a second time if I absolutely need to. It's cheap enough to last a good while.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
I have been looking for a great body lotion that makes my skin soft. My coworker recommend me this body lotion and I was wondering if this would make my skin soft?