BY AVENA

Avena 17floz hand n body ltn see more...

• I have been looking for a great body lotion that makes my...2 Answers
Avena Moisturizing Milk Hand and Body Lotion
  • "I love this moisturizing lotion. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished. Love the smell of it too. A little bit goes a long way. Can't live without it ." in 7 reviews
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This is amazing. It smells very wonderful. I use it every time. Mann this is the very best. This could not go miss in my house because I will go and by more that is how amazing this is to me. That all I got to say byeee.
Rose M.
I love this lotion it has a great smell. The bottle is big. Its affordable, has kinda good value although ive seen better lotions. I use it almost everyday. The pros are that its very affordable and the cons like i said are that there are better brands than this because for me it doesnt do the job that good.
Tara W.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm so in love with this lotion I had got it on a whim when I first ever gotten it but when I got home I wanted to shower and put this on because it smelled soooooooo good and I was excited and when I did.... let's just say I will but 2-3 at a time when they are in store
Denise V.
brownsville
Very moisturizing and soothing. It spreads and soaks fast into your skin. It doesn't leave your skin looking greasy. It does last a long time. The only thing I don't like about this lotion is the smell because it has a soap scent to it.
Raul B.
Fresno, CA
Love using this lotion. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and I only have to reapply a second time if I absolutely need to. It's cheap enough to last a good while.
alba p.
Arlington, VA
I love this lotion because it has a great scent. the scent isn't too strong which is always nice!! Also I love that it keeps my skin moistured and great looking after a long day. Very durable and recommend!
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
I have to say Hand and Body Lotion yes... It is Moisturizing.. But i didn't like how it feels con muy skin.. I think ir is a little oily and doenst stay toó much time... I dindnt like ir that much
Angely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Guadalupe R.
This is an oldy but goody. My grandma bought me this and I wasn't very excited. I still gave it a try and I fell it love! It leaves my skin feeling bomb.
diana l.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lotion. I use it for all my body, it helped me with my pregnancy stretch marks. Very hydrating, smells good. This is my favorite lotion!
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
I have been looking for a great body lotion that makes my skin soft. My coworker recommend me this body lotion and I was wondering if this would make my skin soft?

Target