Avena Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream uploaded by Karen M.Avena Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream uploaded by yissel y.

BY AVENA

Avena Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream see more...

Avena Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream
  • "I love this stuff. I use it daily and I have extremely dry skin and get ashy so easy. I use this and when I get home from work I'm not even ashy when taking my clothes off. Plus the smell is so amazing, at least to me. It smells so fresh like how you would want to smell after you get out the shower." in 4 reviews
Lizbeth B.
Houston
This is a really great moisturizer for your face, hands and body. It helps with dry skin. Really good price. Smells really amazing. I use it almost everyday on my face and arms. Really recommend for anyone.
yissel y.
Este producto es grandioso, lo uso yo y mi bebe, 100% recomendado me encanto, esta crema me la recomendó el pedeatra cuando mi hijo tenía una cebera alergia, y cuando use esta crema a los 3 días se había desaparecido ....
Carmela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My new favorite body cream I have used! The richness of this cream really relieves my skin back to normal since my skin dries faster during the colder months. My sister and I purchased this from at my local Walmart for less than $2. Overall, would buy this again!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was really surprised about this product. I saw it for under $3 at my grocery store and figured why not try it? I have been using it for my face when I wake up in the morning and occasionally for my hands. It really does moisturize my dry skin. It smells nice too, not harsh. There's also a lot of product which is a bonus given how cheap it is.
Andrea D.
Yvette R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion, it is great for dry skin. It's pretty thick and has a great soft scent that people think I have a perfume on when they compliment me. Its not greasy at all either!
Mai'J H.
Douglasville, GA
Its a really thick lotion it also has a very strong smell to it personally it smells good. when you first start to use it, its really moisturizing but idk after a while it wasn't doing anything for my dry skin
Zenia V.
Chula Vista, CA
My favorite moisturizer! I use this everyday and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It doesn't make my skin feel tight at all. I highly recommend!
xo j.
Florida
Feels sooooooo good on the skin and the scent is so amazing , it literally smells like a fresh pile of laundry soo recommend I go thought these so much !
Valeria S.
San Dimas, CA
This product makes my face feel real smooth, it’s not expensive so it’s a product that I would be buying again.

Kohl's