BY MIDWAY

Avena Collagen Lotion - 17 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Amber L.
Amber L.
I decided to give this lotion a try because of its price & its "skin repairing formula". However it is too runny for my liking, and sometimes too much will come out of the bottle and make a mess. The texture isn't a creamy texture it is quite watery so be careful when using it. It does have a nice smell, and does a pretty good job at moisturizing.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Sacramento , CA
Yo ocupo mucho esta crema de colágeno.me ayuda mucho y me idrata la piel con una apariencia única.me encanta.????
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
I love this Mexican Avena collegen body regeneration lotion is the best I have felt my dry skin get softer after using it for 3 weeks.
Mirtha M.
Mirtha M.
It does moisturize your skin so I'll give it that but the fragrance is too strong that it sometimes makes me nauseous.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
This is one of the best lotions out there. It smells amazing and it really makes your hands and legs smooth.
Cesly B.
Cesly B.
anybody that finished a bottle? what diffferences did you notice on your skin?
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
I picked this up just about an hour ago at Walmart, does it really help with improving open pores and appearancd of blemishes like it says? I just tried it after removing my makeup (daily night wash routine) and it feels great so far!