Avène Thermal Spring Water uploaded by Vivian T.

BY AVÈNE

Avne Thermal Spring Water is designed for sensitive skin. Avnes unique formula utilizes Thermal Spring Water to help soothe and smoothen your skin. see more...

Lisa B.
Amanda
This facial mist is so wonderfully cooling and hydrating. I always keep a small one in my purse and the larger one on my nightstand. I've used this as a setting spray after applying makeup and have even used it as a primer before I put on makeup because my skin is on the drier side.
Teanna W.
I was given this product to try by a family member who swears by it and after my first use I could totally see why! It feels lighter than air on skin and is soo soothing!! Ive been dousing myself in it lol so I'm almost all out and will definitely be buying more!
Montse S.
Los Angeles
Best thing ever! Especially on those hot days when you feel dehydrated. A little pricey, but definitely a must in my purse!
liana w.
montreal, QC
this has been a recent substitution for the caudalie grape water. for the price, you get a lot more product than with the grape water. so far, i am loving the switch! the mist comes out super fine and evenly so it's easy to control how much product comes out. feels especially nice when i've got dry eyes to just mist across my face and feel instantly refreshed
Phi K.
This mist feels really nice and refreshing on the skin! As soon as I start to feel my face heavier because of heat or the oils I just spray a bit of it in a 8 motion, pat it lightly to let it absorb into the skin and I instantly feel much better! I mostly use it on my make up to take away the "chalky/mask" effect when I put too much setting powder and I saw that it definitively works and my makeup looks more natural! I recommend for any makeup lover to have a facial mist in their kit, and this is definitely one of the best ones!
Tiarra P.
Merritt, BC
Since Spring is here and Summer is on its way, Avene's Thermal Water is the perfect pick-me-up for your skin during a hot and humid day! The water is sourced from France in a natural spring, it calms and hydrates your face without wrecking your makeup, the water comes in three (3) different sizes with very affordable price points, I own the largest size. In my opinion, this is a Summer necessity, I have severe dry skin and when I'm rocking a naked face my skin needs a little hydration through the day, this item is great for travel and it's suitable for all skin types, there is no fragrance and the packaging is minimal, if you were to buy this product I promise you wouldn't regret it!
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
THE BEST thermal water. This is my holy grail. Great for every skin tipe. Refreshing during summer. Great solution for any skin problem you can imagine. This is best thing for face and body. I always have smaller bottle in my bag. This will calm your redness, rashes, hydrate your skin...make your skin healthier, help your skin to recover... you can uset after hair removal or shaving also this is life saver for long flights.
Gini R.
['Scarborough', ''], ON
This is the perfect thing for the summer, I love carrying this in my car and spray when I need to refresh my makeup or just feel like I need a cool down from the heat. It helps sooth and soft the skin . I like to apply this with my moisturizer if I need more hydration:)
SYLVERINE A.
Toronto , ON
I could literally be than this product it's so refreshing to apply on a really hot day or just when you feel like your skin is a little bit dry. It's a little on the pricey side but it's well worth it.
Daniela d.
Westville
A must for any and every skincare junkie. This Thermale Spring Water is so refreshing and soothing on the skin. I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves my skin with a subtle glow.