Avène Thermal Spring Water uploaded by Vee T.

BY AVÈNE

Avne Thermal Spring Water is designed for sensitive skin. Avnes unique formula utilizes Thermal Spring Water to help soothe and smoothen your skin. see more...

S M.
I love this product. It is refreshing and hydrating. This does an amazing job through and through. I recommend this for all skin types and will be buying this again. It is affordable and worth the price. Works effectively and you will see results!
Lisa B.
Amanda
This facial mist is so wonderfully cooling and hydrating. I always keep a small one in my purse and the larger one on my nightstand. I've used this as a setting spray after applying makeup and have even used it as a primer before I put on makeup because my skin is on the drier side.
Teanna W.
I was given this product to try by a family member who swears by it and after my first use I could totally see why! It feels lighter than air on skin and is soo soothing!! Ive been dousing myself in it lol so I'm almost all out and will definitely be buying more!
Montse S.
Los Angeles
Best thing ever! Especially on those hot days when you feel dehydrated. A little pricey, but definitely a must in my purse!
Angel L.
My kids and I really love using this product. The product feels very refreshing and cold. As per my 7 year old son. I like the product as it makes my skin feel soft and clean feeling.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
this has been a recent substitution for the caudalie grape water. for the price, you get a lot more product than with the grape water. so far, i am loving the switch! the mist comes out super fine and evenly so it's easy to control how much product comes out. feels especially nice when i've got dry eyes to just mist across my face and feel instantly refreshed
S M.
This provides a lovely, cool, refreshing mist. I prefer mists with more hydration though, which this did not give me. I found it dried me out with continued use so do not recommend this unless you sandwich it between skincare. I prefer LRP serozinc for when Im oilier and pixi hydrating mist when I'm drier.
Sanja L.
Calgary, AB
THE BEST thermal water. This is my holy grail. Great for every skin tipe. Refreshing during summer. Great solution for any skin problem you can imagine. This is best thing for face and body. I always have smaller bottle in my bag. This will calm your redness, rashes, hydrate your skin...make your skin healthier, help your skin to recover... you can uset after hair removal or shaving also this is life saver for long flights.
SYLVERINE A.
Toronto , ON
I could literally be than this product it's so refreshing to apply on a really hot day or just when you feel like your skin is a little bit dry. It's a little on the pricey side but it's well worth it.
Daniela d.
Westville
A must for any and every skincare junkie. This Thermale Spring Water is so refreshing and soothing on the skin. I love that it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves my skin with a subtle glow.