BY AVEENO

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING® Nourishing Night Cream, works through the night to help actively manage sensitive skin. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Calming Feverfew® , two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished. It’s clinically shown to significantly reduce the appearance of redness on the face and dry skin in just 1 week, while helping to replenish skin’s protective moisture barrier overnight. It’s dermatologist-tested, oil and fragrance-free, and gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

• So I have read a lot of reviews about this , so is it wor...1 Answers
  • I have combo skin and redness in my nose and surrounding ...1 Answers
  • My face is super dry and I don't know if this is a good c...2 Answers
Aveeno® Ultra Calming Nourishing Night Cream
  • "Best night cream ever!! My face has always suffered from redness but over the past few months it was a lot more noticeable. I picked this up at my local Walgreens and I am in love. It's unscented as it is for sensitive skin. As soon as I put it on my face I can feel the moister. And when I wake up in the morning my face feels smooth and hydrated. And it has significantly helped my redness!!! " in 120 reviews
  • "Love this night cream. it's very hydrating! i wake up with my skin feeling so soft. nice size/price too! " in 88 reviews
  • "Just bought a few weeks ago as a moisturizer for my feet, chest and hands. Also wanted something to use overnight, for deep moisturizing. I have very dry skin, and it works great. Very relaxing and enjoyable. " in 68 reviews
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this when I first got into makeup and it absolutely destroyed my skin. I believe I must be allergic to something in it because it burned my skin so bad and I had such a hard time finding something that wouldn’t burn my raw skin or make it worse. After this experience with this night cream, I have become extremely skeptical of most aveeno products and I also have a very difficult time finding a moisturiser at the drugstore that doesn’t give me a slight burning feeling. Will never repurchase this or probably anything from their face line again.
Keyana S.
I love this product. I have acne so I struggle with finding a good product. Ever since I started using this product my acne started going away. I just get one pimple here and there. But it's not every day like before. The product helps stop my face from itching so I touch my face less often too. my skin looks healthy and beatiful ever since I started buying this product. I normally buy them from Walmart but sometimes I don't have time to go to the store so I order online.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I've been using this ultra calming cream at night during the winter because my skin gets SO dry. I wake up in the morning with my skin looking great & refreshed. It's very gentle and has a light scent! I've used this product in the summer as well and it does make my face a little more oily so I try to just use it during the winter. I think this product is fantastic and a great deal for the price point!
Syra P.
This is by far the best night lotion I have used. As soon as I apply it it feels amazing and does nourish your skin ! It is not pricey for the product that you are buying. It has oatmeal that actually has helped my skin because if doesn’t get dry as easy as it used to. It’s fragrance free which is good for people with sensitive skin because I’ve never had my skin react bad to it.
Jennifer A.
This product is pretty good. I received a small sample size of this product for free through Poshly. From that I am able to say that this product is a thick cream but it does spread out fairly easily. It does not leave a greasy feeling. Be careful not to use too much of this or you might feel uncomfortable and might need to take it off to reapply or just grab a paper towel  and use that to absorb any excess. My skin did feel softer after using it. In the mornings my skin also appeared to behave better with less breakouts or calmed redness. I did have a slight odor to it that wasn't too pleasant but it also was not unbearable. Its no big deal as long as you're not sensitive to smells.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this (0.3oz) and used it for about 2 weeks. This cream is lightweight, fragrance free, and gets absorbed into the skin quickly, leaving a smooth finish that's not greasy at all. However it doesn't improve the texture and bumps on my skin. It also has a quiet long list of chemical ingredients.
Rebecca F.
This is one of the best calming/redness reducing night creams I’ve ever used. It actually calms my skin and reduces the redness. I am a natural redhead with very sensitive skin and I have tried ever redness reducing line out there. Nothing seems to work as great as this line and the price is great!
Jacqueline O.
Corona , CA
I like to use my aveeno cream after I've taken care of my skin. It's one of my moisturizers i use before I go to bed and I've noticed that I don't get super oily during the day anymore. Moisturizer is so important for your face and I'm so happy that this is so affordable!
Alivia G.
Schofield
This is a really good night cream. It’s not oily at all and it’s very gentle. It makes my skin super soft and prepared to wake up fresh. I used it once and I haven’t stopped since. It lasts a long time also because you only need a dime sized amount for your whole face.
aurora L.
Hemlock, MI
The ultra-nourishing line is a great idea, but it just doesn't give me the hydration I need at the price. There are better drugstore substitutes. In the winter it barely touches my dry skin, so it's pretty worthless for anything but the summer months.
Vicky F.
I need a night cream but I Dnt want my face to be oily either. Will this one work?
Brandi B.
Does it make your face oily
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
My face is super dry and I don't know if this is a good cream to use to hydrate it. Who is your experience with it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do any of you that use this ever had an issue with waking up with tons of gunk in the corners of your eyes?? I did a "test" and it only happens when I use this product!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
So I have read a lot of reviews about this , so is it worth it ? I am seriously trying to find something to calm my redness down but without braking the bank ! My skin is a little dry right now. Cause of winter but it's usually normal and sensitive to some ingredients and sun exposure . Should I try this out ?