Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamAveeno
AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM

AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM

by Aveeno

Wake up to calm, rebalanced skin Here’s a soothing thought: a moisturizing night cream that actively nourishes and rebalances your sensitive skin. Oat and CALMING FEVERFEW®, two of nature’s effective ingredients for sensitive skin, work all night to soothe irritation and redness. This nourishing facial moisturizer is clinically shown to reduce dry skin and redness on the face in just a week, leaving skin feeling calm and balanced when you wake up. Visibly reduces redness Soothes irritated or sensitive skin Gentle enough for everyday use Oil-free and fragrance-free

I have dryness and redness recently and my Curology moisturizer, which is meant to be very gentle, has been irritating my skin, is this a good alternative? I was considering this or even baby moisturizer because it seems to flare up to every product I try. Thanks for any help!
Doo you use this on your neck as well?
At what age can this moisturizer be used?
Start your review of AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM!
Adriana P.
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM I love this moisturizer I use it in my routine every night and it leaves my skin super soft
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just recently purchased this & I’m already in love! This is such a great cream. Even though it’s meant to be used at night, I’ll still use it during the day. It does a great job of moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. Doesn’t leave any sticky feeling which is great. Doesn’t irritate my skin in any way. Love it!
Niomi H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM uploaded by Niomi H.
I love this night cream. It's so gentle, rich, and great for my very sensitive skin. It absorbs immediately and feels very luxurious. I will buy again.
Tugba U.
Newjersey
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM uploaded by Tugba U.
Purchased at: CVS
Never sinks in my skin nor moisturizing enough for me however it has miracle inflammation reducing properties in it . I use it every morning for whole face +under eyes for my puffy eyes and in 45-50 min my face look slimmer and my eye bags are gone , I think I will use it rest of my life
Christine P.
Racine, WI
I love this cream at night. It absorbs well and is a perfect fit for my sensitive skin. Hydrates well and calms the irritated redness I get after a day with makeup on.
marissa E.
Pasadena, TX
My go to lotion in the winter time when my skin is the most dry. This keeps my hand dry fire long periods. of time
Maryann R.
Wytheville, VA
I have crazy dry skin and this product k as helped my skin be soft and silk will be buying this and other Aveeno products regularly
suzie B.
Westlake, OH
I love this product so much. the smell is very calming and relaxes me before I go to sleep. I put it on when I have a cold or when I get out of the bath. its so moisturizing. I would highly recommend this product.
Lulu K.
Gresham, OR
AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM uploaded by Lulu K.
What I love most about these two products is that they’re marketed as “fragrance free” and there is definitely no smell unlike other products that say it. Very gentle on my sensitive skin leaves it soft and without redness. Both glide on very easily and a little bit goes a long way
Sonya W.
Belden, MS
Great product, smooths rough dry skin and it doesn't clog pores. Repeat user. Soothes itching and irritated skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alex K.
Erie, PA
il y a un an
Samantha M. il y a un an
Personally I've never used the cream from cerave except their sunscreen. But I love this. It takes away my redness it feels so smooth on the skin n when I wake up my skin feels soft and hydrated. Honestly since using this my skin even looks brighter. Now i dont believe this is a claim of the product but I've noticed it.