Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Michelle L.Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Jess M.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno.
Active Naturals.
Ultra-calming.
Moisturizing cream cleanser.
New!
Gently cleanses while moisturizing dry and sensitive skin.
Fragrance-free.
With naturally claming feverfew. see more...

• If you use this along with the lotion, your skin will look great ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with acne?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have had super sensitive skin my entire life. Most of the face cleansers I have tried in the past irritated my skin and left it overly dry and tender. Even though this cleanser is a little pricey, it is more than worth the price to keep my face clean but not irritated. I use it every day!" in 80 reviews
  • "I love this cleanser along with their other amazing products!! Extremely gentle & hydrating. Also so soothing to your skin " in 49 reviews
Shasha S.
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I have an area on my upper chest area, that seems to stay red ALL THE TIME& it drives me crazy! So I grabbed AVEENO ULTRA CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER to see if it could/would solve that issue. I have noticed a pretty significant difference in the amount of redness in that area after a few weeks of continued use. Its ALWAYS like a dream come true when a PRODUCT ACTUALLY WORKS!! I LOVE Aveeno for making a product that REALLY WORKS. NOW, this WON'T happen overnight, but it WILL happen!! So, if U have areas of redness like I do, give AVEENO Ultra Calming a try for a few months& be SURE to take a 'before' pic & an 'after' so U can compare them & REALLY SEE A DIFFERENCE! THEN U CAN THANK MEEEE😍!!!LOL!😘
Jillian S.
White Lake
I love Aveeno’s skincare products, especially in the winter when my skin is super dry. I noticed a change in my dry skin immediately after using this product, I purchased it online and was definitely not disappointed. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from really dry skin in the fall and winter.
Liza P.
This face cleanser is now one of my favorites. I have really dry skin but it actually moisturizes my skin as well. It feels so nice during the cleansing process because it feels like you’re washing your face with lotion! It’s very gentle on the skin and great for brightening and clearing up blemishes.
Jay R.
Ridgefield, NJ
Aveeno use to be my go to skin care product. It’s moisturizing And was great for my dry sensitive skin. Honestly I would probably still be using it to this day if I didn’t start paying attention to ingredients and wanting to use better more natural ingredients on my skin.
Elizabeth H.
Sandstone
I have super dry skin to start with so any lotion that can make me stop itching love enough to relax is awesome in my book! It soaks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling oily, like my other favorite coconut oil. It really makes my skin so smooth
Rose W.
Greenwood, SC
Love it! I use this every night and every morning (whether I wear makeup or not). It also works as a great primer (because unless you’re wearing very heavy makeup, all you need is moisturizer). It goes on smooth and smells AMAZING!!!!
Vanesa A.
PHOENIX, AZ
This cleanser is perfect, doesn't have a bad strong smell compared to others I've tried, it leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh . I Will purchase again.  Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
This product is LOVELY! Not only is it an awesome cleanser for the face, but it moisturizes at the same time. It leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and ready to take on the day. I would buy this product over and over again!
Jordan S.
Alvarado
Aveeno has always been my go to product. I love every one of their products! It always clears and calms my face. My parents said I only ever could use aveeno when I was little and I’m still that way at the age of 23!
Sage F.
Pembroke Pines
Does this help with acne?
Belle A.
If you use this along with the lotion, your skin will look great and feel awesome!