BY AVEENO #9 in Makeup Remover

Soothe and cleanse while removing dirt, oil and makeup.

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your sensitive skin by cleansing with AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING®Makeup Removing Wipes. These gentle, soft wipes remove dirt, oil, and even makeup. With ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® , an ingredient related to chamomile, these wipes leave sensitive skin feeling soothed and balanced.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW®

Formulas with ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® significantly improve the appearance of facial redness and calm irritated or sensitive skin.

While traditionally used for its medicinal properties, which include headache relief and fever reduction, ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® is a skin care breakthrough. Purified feverfew extract has anti-irritant benefits and has been shown in preclinical testing to effectively deliver a broad range of antioxidant and calming benefits compared to over 2,000 other natural ingredients.

melanie m.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Just started using these wipes a while back and I regret not getting them sooner. Its at a good price range and totally worth it. They were not joking when they named them ultra-calming. They remove all the makeup, oils, and dirt on your face without any harshness. They don't irritate your skin and take off everything without even feeling like they do. Along with that they have a nice smell to them. I will for sure keep using these for a while!
Courtney D.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE THESE.
I've heard a lot of good things about these for years and I was skeptical & worried about trying these. Alot of wipes I've used throughout the years break me out & cause my skin a lot of issues but these? Not one problem & I've been using them for about a week now. They help removing your makeup without drying your skin out or causing any irritations. No it doesn't fully get off your waterproof makeup but it does remove your base. The smell isn't overwhelming & is pretty pleasant. I will for sure repurchase these when I use them all up.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i can't believe it took me this long to find out how amazing these were?! i bought on impulse after amrezy mentioned them, and omg.. i don't think i will ever be buying the neutragena ones again! i like how it has the hard top so the wipes don't dry out! these are calming, wet, and help remove my makeup! i highly recommend!
Syra P.
I’m picky with makeup wipes just because sometimes they can be harm on my skin and redness will appear. But with these that does not happen, it isn’t like most where it hurts as you wipes they’re very gentle and worth the price. They pick up everything and leave my face feeling amazing! What I also enjoyed about them was there durable, they aren’t like other makeup wipes where you pull and it’s tears easily.
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
These are my favorite face wipes, they have such a fresh flower scent I even use it on my underarms is this mama doesn’t have time to take a shower 😂😂😂😂😂! I’ll even give my whole body a wipe if I’m running late! I have very sensitive skin so it was nice to find something that is gentle and effective! Just don’t lick your lips after wiping them! 😂
Hannah H.
I love these makeup remover wipes. So many other brands have wipes that I have used that end up making my skin feel like there’s a film left on it afterwards or that eventually break me out. These are perfect and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. They have a nice scent, nothing too overpowering. You cannot beat the price point and they are strong enough to break through eye makeup as well!
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
These makeup wipes have been a staple in my home for the past three years. I have sensitive skin and extremely sensitive eye tissue that becomes irritated by almost every product I have tried, except for these! They are always plenty moist coming out of the packet and I love the snap closure to keep them from drying out. I use them daily when I get home for the day combined with a cleanser/skincare routine before I go to bed.
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
The best makeup remover wipes I've been using. The price is very affordable I bought this for $6 at my local pharmacy. The quality is excellent. I recommend this to most of my friends and family members.
Erin L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I really liked these wipes and how they gently removed my makeup. The scent wasn’t bad, and overall, the product is great. My only complaint is that my face felt super oily after using it, and still felt oily even after cleansing it.
Erin D.
Stafford Springs
I have really sensitive skin on my face, and I use these daily to remove any makeup I’m wearing, since normal drug store ones cause an allergic reaction on my face. These are so light and really remove all product. I love using them, and I use them every night!!
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
Do these have any kind of scent?
Ashley Y.
What's your favorite part about this product?
Andrea B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do these make you face itchy loke some do?
Does this stuff work well?
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
Are these any good ? I've always wanted to try them but idk if they are worth buying .