BY AVEENO #40 in Makeup Remover

Soothe and cleanse while removing dirt, oil and makeup.

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your sensitive skin by cleansing with AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING®Makeup Removing Wipes. These gentle, soft wipes remove dirt, oil, and even makeup. With ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® , an ingredient related to chamomile, these wipes leave sensitive skin feeling soothed and balanced.

• Do these make you face itchy loke some do?9 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about this product? 7 Answers
  • Are these any good ? I've always wanted to try them but idk if t...6 Answers
Jhona B.
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
Its an okay wipe..it do the job.. good to use after long day wearing makeup. it don't have the alcohol smell which i like and it leaves my skin smooth rather than dry after using it. anyways, i was very pleasantly surprised:
1/ the wipes are larger in size than the others. you need 1 to remove everything.
2/ they STRETCH, they don't tear, and they are as soft as silk. in fact, they are the softest i have tried.
3/ given their size, you can keep folding and folding while cleansing to cover different areas of your face
4/ work wonderfully well on both eyes and face. BUT i don't only rely on those wipes for my cleansing. To avoid rubbing, i apply my nourishing Boots eye makeup remover with some warm water around the eyes to allow the makeup to loosen, then i wipe everything with the Aveeno. After that, i wash my face with the absolutely terrific Cerave hydrating cleanser. and i am someone who really doesn't like drugstore beauty products but those are all great.
5/ it does not leave a greasy film on your face (if you don't rinse like i do). i tried to leave it on a few times, and i felt like a silky gel on my skin for about 5 minutes, but then the skin absorbed it all.
6/ they have a delicate scent, they are not heavily fragranced.
7/ helped me indeed calm the irritation and the redness with time. my skin feels and looks great.
Octavia T.
Octavia T.
Uhm, these are kind of weak. I don't wear makeup daily, nor weekly so I've just recently began using wipes to remove my makeup. The first one I tried was Neutrogena Towelettes and it did pretty well, actually after using these, now it seemed the Neutrogena worked even better than I thought. Only thing I didn't like about the Neutrogena towelettes was they sting and burn my eyes. I tried the Aveeno wipes thinking they would be much gentler, but they really aren't. They seem so oily upon application and barely remove makeup, especially eye makeup. I wear mascara tubes that come off fairly easily when moistened, but these aveeno wipes hardly removes them at all. My face towel is loaded with makeup when I go to wash my face after supposedly removing the makeup, and I don't even wear a full face of foundation, only concealer. I've tried the Simple brand cleansing towelettes and honestly they are the best. They swipe my makeup, like it's never been swiped before, they leave my skin feeling clean and they are still very gentle and don't irritate my eyes. The aveeno wipes are just okay. I would never purchase them again when there are much better options available.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
I have tried other makeup wipes and these Aveeno Makeup removing wipes have hit satisfaction in more areas then one.

The texture is the first thing you notice. They are soft but you can feel the durability in the cloth. It's tough enough to do the job. You flip it over and use the other side all without the cloth falling apart. Second I find the scent classified as ultra calming to be very pleasant and comforting. It smells clean as well as refreshing. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell nor is it too much of an overwhelming parfume smell. Thirdly this wipe wipes off all makeup from lipstick to foundation and even mascara.

Minimal effort is even needed as you rub off your makeup from the day. I didn't need to scrub the makeup off. It wipes of clean and clear. Leaving a sensation of clean and a relaxing sensation.

I enjoy this product and would purchase it again, even share it with friends so they could try it before they buy it because it works that good.
Jami N.
Jami N.
Saugus, MA
I recently found out that I have POD (Perioral Dermatitis). In short, it is inflammation around the mouth & nose. Sometimes very red, flaky and dry. Therefore I have to use products that are extra sensitive on the skin. These Aveeno ultra calming make-up removing wipes not only take off my make up 100% but they also majorly help get rid of my redness/irritation. I follow up with Aveeno's ultra calming cleanser, as well as their ultra calming night cream and use their Aveeno active naturals positively radiant cc cream during the daytime. I feel safe using these products on my skin. Oh and also on a side note, because the wipes are so effective in what they claim to do, they are great to keep on the go or throw in an overnight bag to be used by themselves with no other products. That's how great they are! Thank you Aveeno!😘✌🏼️
karen s.
karen s.
Palm Bay, FL
These makeup wipes are great! They take off almost all of my makeup and I only need to use one wipe. They have a great smell and are very calming to the skin. I have very dry skin and almost all products bother my face but these don't at all. They don't sting my eyes like a lot of makeup wipes do, which is a big bonus. I do find them a bit overpriced for how many wipes you get per package, especially if you use one or more every day. I also find they sometimes don't remove some eyeliner but besides that I highly recommend these for anyone looking for a good makeup removing wipe. They are a bit pricey compare to what I can get at Costco, but when I'm in a hurry for make up remover whipes, I run to Walgreens and purchase the Aveeno and pay more. But when I am out in the suburbs and away from the city, I go to Costco.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Chula Vista, CA
They are amazing and I 100% recommend them! I discovered these recently after I tried a number of make-up removing wipes and liquid removers. The thing I didn’t like about the products I tried first was that I needed 2 different products to completely take off all my make-up. So I needed one product to remove my foundation and another one to remove my mascara. When I came across these Aveeno wipes I knew I would never need a different product. These are all you need to remove ALL your make-up (eyes included)!! Also they smell delicious and you don’t need to rinse or moisturize after you use them, which for me is a big deal because I have very dry skin so usually I would need to moisturize after cleansing my face! Anyway, they are pretty awesome!
Frances K.
Frances K.
Hockessin, DE
I have sensitive skin and was worried how my skin would react but not only did I not react to them but they worked very well on my makeup. I've taken them with me everywhere because they are good for makeup, sweat, and to clean my face.
The benefit are:
1. the wipes are larger in size than the others and you only need one to remove everything
2. they STRETCH but don't tear
3. work wonderfully well on both eyes and face.
4. it does not leave a greasy film on your face
5. they have a delicate scent, they are not heavily fragranced.
6. helped me indeed calm the irritation and the redness with time. my skin feels and looks great.
April P.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes are an excellent tool for anyone who has an active and busy life! I keep these handy for those times I need to quickly take off my makeup after filming or before bedtime. Even my teenage daughter finds them easy to use and quick to grab. Since I have bought these, she has remembered to adhere to a facial cleansing schedule regularly. I would prefer if there were a different scent, as the scent it comes in sometimes irritates my nose, but overall- I would recommend the Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes to any woman of any age who uses makeup.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
I bought this to use for occasional nights when I'm too tired to do my entire skin care routine. I liked it so much that I now use it morning and night, daily. It does sometimes leave the skin feeling a LITTLE on the oily side, but I use my homemade sea salt water with lavender oil toner and it seems to solve that problem. The only problem I have with this product is that the fragrance is a little much. It smells fresh, but pretty overpowering. Good for removing eye makeup. I have noticed since using it that my typically VERY oily t-zone is less oily. It seems to be balancing my skin.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
This is a really amazing product that I use almost every day. I have really sensitive skin and I have redness that I have that I battle with every day. It's not rosacea but it just sits on even this and redness that I get from overexertion or just you know irritation. So these are really gentle when removing my makeup and it reduces the rent is actually in my skin and I have seen a really great production like I said of the redness and of the irritation on my skin when I use the East they're just soft and they smell amazing and they leave my skin feeling smooth and clean and fresh.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do these make you face itchy loke some do?
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
Do these have any kind of scent?
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
What's your favorite part about this product?
Julia C.
Julia C.
I've been looking to start using makeup wipes again for those lazy nights when I really really don't want to wash my face, but my skin can be super sensitive. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried these? How did it go!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
Are these any good ? I've always wanted to try them but idk if they are worth buying .