BY AVEENO #23 in Face Wipes

sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your sensitive skin by cleansing with AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING®Makeup Removing Wipes. These gentle, soft wipes remove dirt, oil, and even makeup. With ACTIVE NATURALS® CALMING FEVERFEW® , an ingredient related to chamomile, these wipes leave sensitive skin feeling soothed and balanced.

• What’s your night time skin routine?! ETA, Mine is: 🌹Aveeno® Ul...3 Answers
  • Do these make you face itchy loke some do?9 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about this product? 7 Answers
Lindsey W.
Emerson, NJ
I bought these at ultra as I was running out of my Nutrogena ones. I felt the texture was a bit harsh on my skin so I wanted to try something different. Aveeno has always been a great brand in my eyes and still is, but I will
Not buy these wipes again. I like the texture of them but they are drying out my skin and the smell is WAY too Strong. I feel like I can taste it after I wipe my face with it because the smell gets stuck in my nose. I’ll pass on these next time and look for something else.
Syra P.
I’m picky with makeup wipes just because sometimes they can be harm on my skin and redness will appear. But with these that does not happen, it isn’t like most where it hurts as you wipes they’re very gentle and worth the price. They pick up everything and leave my face feeling amazing! What I also enjoyed about them was there durable, they aren’t like other makeup wipes where you pull and it’s tears easily.
Alexandra M.
Grand Rapids
I use these every single night. They are great for makeup removal and they don’t make my skin break out. I can’t change brands now that my skin is so used to these! The only star removal is that wipes like this can really irritate the eyeballs. My eyes sometimes run for hours if I’m not careful while removing. Otherwise it’s a great brand if you’re going to use wipes.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I always use these makeup wipes. I've been through a huge range of different brands, but I keep going back to the Aveeno. It's great on my skin! I would not recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin, it may irritate the skin. I've never had problems with these wipes. They were recommended to me and I'm so thankful they were! Such an amazing product! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and has a radiant feel. Love these wipes so much!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I don’t usually use makeup wipes but when I do I use these. My skin is very sensitive and rosacea prone so most makeup removers or wipes irritate my skin. However, these are ultra calming like they claim, don’t irritate my skin or make it red. I also have the matching SPF that I use from time time. It’s not expensive and when I need a makeup wipe I only use these.
Paige L.
Out of all the face wipes I've ever used, these are by far my favorite. They are soft, smell great, and do not leave residue behind, which is my problem with most other face wipes. They do a great job of getting dirt, oil, and makeup off on the first try. I would be happy never using another brand of face wipes again!
Alexis K.
Lewisville, TX
These are the only face wipes I have found that don't bother my sensitive skin and still gets all of the make up off my face. You can't beat the price either! You can pick these bad boys up at any convenient store. I won't use anything except these Aveeno make up removing wipes.
Green B.
I love using Aveeno because they're so gentle on the skin and have better ingredients than other products. These wipes do such a great job of removing my eye makeup. Even if i wear heavy eye makeup, it does a fairly decent job of removing everything. I think it compares to the Neutrogena wipes I used to use
Gisela Q.
The best makeup remover wipes I've been using. The price is very affordable I bought this for $6 at my local pharmacy. The quality is excellent. I recommend this to most of my friends and family members.
Darci L.
I love how gentle these are! I don't lose eyelashes and I'm not scratching my face up when I remove make up. Because they are so soft, I experience an oily face, so I immediately wash my face. Overall really great and I will continue to buy them!
Meghan C.
Do these have any kind of scent?
Andrea B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do these make you face itchy loke some do?
Ashley Y.
What's your favorite part about this product?
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
Are these any good ? I've always wanted to try them but idk if they are worth buying .
Does this stuff work well?