BY AVEENO

• Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Averno ultra-calming foaming cleanser is a great product, you can get it at pharmacy's and other stores. It is very gentle on skin, cleans very well. My skin felt refreshed after the first time I tried it.I recommend others to use this product
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great, my skin is kinda sensitive so I have to becareful what I use. I would defiently recommend d it to others with sensitive skin.
Morgan H.
Eagle Bridge , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this after I used too many harsh acne products! This cleanser brought my super dry skin back and helped calm my irritation! Affordable price and high quality!
Kate H.
El Paso, TX
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up and becoming red. I have had bad skin since before I was a teenager, I had pretty bad acne when I was younger but it has cleared up as I have gotten older.
I thought I had found something that might be perfect, after reading all the reviews I thought it was going to fix my problem but unfortunately I didn't! It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it.
I just bought the ultra calming moisturizer to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Angelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good gentle cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin. This does a thorough job of cleaning any oil or makeup off of my face (with the exception of mascara). The only con for me is that it doesn't do much for my acne, but keeping a clean face is important to combating acne anyways and I do use this in conjunction with other products.
tess i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best face washes ever. It goes above and beyond your expectations. I am a repeat user and I do not plan on stopping . This soap is fairly gentle. There is no room for improvement that I can find.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so nice for sensitive skin! I've broke out so bad and this will calm my skin some but enough to make me happy.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveeno so much it's hard to express! I've been through so many facial cleansers but this was one of the only ones that worked great on my skin!
Alex L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE THIS! I use to use neutrogena oil free acne wash and it dried my skin up bad. This Aveeno cleansing foam is so moisturizing and smooth. This is gentle for all types of skins. This product help me get rid of blackheads and acne. It also has a great ph balance for you skin it's between 5.4-7 .
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for those with sensitive skin who do not want to use regular soaps! Works wonders!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.