BY AVEENO

• Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Ariel B.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Lindsay T.
Aulac, NB
This cleanser stung my skin like crazy and did not leave my skin looking calm. It also did not leave my skin feeling clean afterwards and I think it caused me to break out. This cleanser did not work for me and I would not repurchase.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought because it's a foam that it would be extra gentle but it wasn't I couldn't even take off my eye makeup and it dried out my face so bad
Rayda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foam cleanser made my skin super dry and flake. I prefer the aveeno cream cleanser over this foaming one.
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't notice a difference with my skin after using this product. I was hoping for an improvement in the dryness during the winter.
Leah M.
I hated this product. The foam is great, except that it does not clean off all your make up. I also broke out during the time I used this.
Rawan J.
Makes skin dry after using it. Dry spots all over face even though i have a relatively oily face it still manages to dry it out.
Kelsey B.
I wouldn't recommend this product, it is very watery and didn't do anything for my skin, it actually made it worse!
Chrissy P.
To me hypoallergenic means it does not contain the ingredients or the strong fragrances that are likely to cause an allergic reation.
I am not a highly allergic person but I don't like strong fragrances, especially for facial cleansers. When I opened the cap and smelled it, it was like I had just put my face in a bouquet of flowers. My eyes and nose turned red and itchy. Well, I thought, I will just use this the way I use other "face" products that are too strong smelling for me. I used it as a foot cleanser. My feet turned beet red and itched all the way up to my knees. My eyes and nose turned red and itched like crazy. I will be throwing this away and going back to my Phisoderm for Sensitive Skin which has a little too much mineral oil for my face, but it is truly hypoallergenic.
Caitlin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not my favorite facial cleanser. I am a good friend to the face wash aisle and have tried almost every single one. Used this product for about 2ish weeks and after each use I kind of felt like I didn't wash my face. I guess that kind of comes with the "gentle" aspect of the cleanser but not even the scent helped my face feel clean after washing. Ended up giving the rest of the product to my mom. Would not recommend.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.