BY AVEENO #99 in Facial Cleansers

Mandie K.
I thought this would be a really great face cleanser but it makes me break out really bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have super sensitive skin on my face so pretty much anything with parabens or fragrance I use in my skincare routine makes me break out in hives or cause small little acne like bumps all over my cheeks and chin . I keep thinking it’s not this face wash but everytime I go back to Clinique or cetaphil or lush , I don’t have the hives or acne bumps so I know it’s this face wash ☹️ up your game aveeno ! Make a line that is both paraben and fragrance free for us super sensitive women ☺️
Carlie M.
Sherwood, OR
Made me have a major break out ! My skin isn’t usually sensitive to products like that might have been an allergy.
Ali B.
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately this cleanser did not work well for me. I have super sensitive skin. It can be red, oily and dry all at the same time. Instinctively I wanted this to work but it didn’t. It left my skin feeling more dry and didn’t feel like it cleaned my face at all.
Stacy G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
For me personally I ended up with a rash so I was clearly allergic to this. It is not the products fault but I would never try it again
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Lindsay T.
Aulac, NB
This cleanser stung my skin like crazy and did not leave my skin looking calm. It also did not leave my skin feeling clean afterwards and I think it caused me to break out. This cleanser did not work for me and I would not repurchase.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Thought because it's a foam that it would be extra gentle but it wasn't I couldn't even take off my eye makeup and it dried out my face so bad
Rayda S.
This foam cleanser made my skin super dry and flake. I prefer the aveeno cream cleanser over this foaming one.
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't notice a difference with my skin after using this product. I was hoping for an improvement in the dryness during the winter.
Leah M.
I hated this product. The foam is great, except that it does not clean off all your make up. I also broke out during the time I used this.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?