BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
crystal D.
Davie
Ok, so the price is high , I get this when it’s on sale. It’s so worth it along with the face cream. It leaves my face smooth and a glow. I have this in my cabinet now. I change from time to time with other aveeno products. This is my go to face wash and lotion. I highly recommend and if you have sensitive skin like I do this doesn’t make you break out like other products have.
Alice R.
Portage
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually very calming. This is the most calming cleanser that I have ever used on my face. I have very dry and very sensitive skin. This will not remove makeup. I would come in with extra virgin coconut oil first if I needed to remove makeup. Then I would come in with this gentle cleanser. This is my cleanser of choice. When my skin barrier was destroyed and it felt like  sandpaper and was very very tight and raw, this cleanser actually did not burn or worsen my skin condition when I used it. I use it once a day in the evening, as I find using a cleaner twice a day is asking for irritation for me. I would recommend this to anyone, especially people with sensitive skin. I will be repurchasing.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am hooked On this. My face has had redness on my cheeks with dry skin on my nose and cheeks. Classic combo/oily skin as well. I’ve struggled to find something that cleansed and didn’t irritate my skin more. I’ve been washing with this for almost 2 weeks now and my skin is a little less red and my dry skin is reduced. My skin doesn’t feel tight when I get out of the shower and it doesn’t burn either. The aveeno ultra calming cleanser is wonderful. Less breakout, less red angry skin, less dry! Win win win for me
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face wash. It is very easy and calm on the skin while cleaning your face well. I was a little skeptical at first because foaming cleansers havent done a good job cleaning my entire face in the past. This product works very well though. My skin is very sensitive and gets red easily and this didnt irritate it at all. My face always burns a little after I wash it and it doesnt at all with this product, love it. I definitley will be repurchasing.
MKK K.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Throughout the four seasons, I change up my face washing products. I have normal to oily skin. When my skin is drying up too much during the fall and winter seasons, I trust this foaming cleanser to do a light, calming wash. It's not harsh to my skin.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in hopes that it would help with my red skin (from rosacea). I really wanted to like it, but I think because it was a foam, my skin never really felt clean. I found myself using way too much of it just to not feel like I was still wearing the day on my face. The price was good, and it didn't make me break out, but I just didn't love it.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, this product is not that special. I like it, it's calming and does it's job to remove my makeup, but it's not super out-of-this-world crazy awesome miracle working cleanser. The foam is kind of amusing, but I don't think I'll repurchase because there's so much else to try, and it's not special enough for me to want to buy it again.
Cinthia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove this product. This is perfect for sensitive. I buy this in TJMAXX but you can find it on CVS Pharmacy. This foaming cleanser leaves your skin smooth and clean. This is my second bottle and of course, I’ll buy it again 👍🏻
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy this product is to apply. I've always been skeptical of foaming cleansers but this one I Iove. I honestly don't see a huge change in breakouts so I'm not sure if it's helping that or not but I always feel so clean after using this and it definitely gets dirts and oils off.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it. I just bought the ultra calming moisturiser to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.