BY AVEENO

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
This product was recommended to me by my doctor to help with a face burn from over exfoliating. I picked this up for adding $7-$8 at my local drugstore. I like that it is unscented and you really only need one pump to do your whole face. It was quite gentle but it did leave my skin more dry than I expected. I would recommend it to someone who had oily skin. I would not repurchase for myself though.
Mallory H.
While this is a good cleanser that doesn’t irritate my skin, I find it makes my skin feel a bit dry and tight after using it. If you have oily skin you might like this more. If you use a moisturizer after it should be fine, but I have other cleansers I prefer because they’re not as drying. Still a good buy for the price!
Taelor C.
I can appreciate that this cleanser is made from natural ingredients and that it is pretty gentle on the skin. It also foams very nicely and does a decent job of wiping off heavy makeup. However, this cleanser dries my skin out way too much! People with dry to combination skin probably should avoid this product.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
I'm pretty impressed with this stuff, I gotta say. It's a mild percentage of salcyclic acid (sp?) at .5%, and doesn't have an awful smell, and foamy.It feels very light when using it on your face when washing. The fact that it's a pump bottle that comes out foam means it should last a good while, too! Its averaged priced i pair it up with the aveeno facial moisturizer spf 15 and leaves my face glowing!!!! I wash
my face , use a toner, facial serum then moisturize! The pic is the end result!
Daniella M.
My absolute favorite face wash ever! I love the foam, a little goes a long way. It’s the only soap that never dries my skin out while also being super light! My skin is left soft and clean. Takes off all my make up without any issues. Easy to find and super affordable! Absolutely love it!!
Dinushi J.
Omaha, NE
When I first bought this I thought it was going to be a cream and then turn into a foam like thing. It’s was very gentle on my skin however the smell wasn’t pleasant. I wouldn’t recommend. It did the job, it got rid of the unwanted oil, however a good ol’ Bar of soap would do the job
Ana P.
I gave this a try because I usually like avenno products. I feel like I needed to use too much of the cleanser to feel anything on my face, and in the end I did not clean like it was supposed to. The smell was good and I like the price, but it did not serve its purpose on my face.
Jasmine L.
Irvington, AL
I love this so much! It's my first Aveeno face product and it left my pores small and my combo skin wasn't too oily or dry afterwards. Also the pump is a plus! Maybe they can work on the scent? But it didn't bother me that much. I recommend this to people with oily combo skin.
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
This was a really gentle cleanser! It was great for removing makeup and not being harsh on the skin. It is great for sensitive skin like my own and it met my expectations. It was very effective in my opinion and i would totally recommend to those with sensitive skin!
Mandie K.
I thought this would be a really great face cleanser but it makes me break out really bad 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have super sensitive skin on my face so pretty much anything with parabens or fragrance I use in my skincare routine makes me break out in hives or cause small little acne like bumps all over my cheeks and chin . I keep thinking it’s not this face wash but everytime I go back to Clinique or cetaphil or lush , I don’t have the hives or acne bumps so I know it’s this face wash ☹️ up your game aveeno ! Make a line that is both paraben and fragrance free for us super sensitive women ☺️
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?