BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Sarah W.
This cleanser is so gentle and makes my face feel so clean. I use a cleansing brush at night, but I use this in the morning to clean the oils off my fave before I put on my makeup! I really like it
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
I have sensitive skin, with rosacea to boot. Finding gentle, yet effective cleansers are tough for me, but this one is great! It doesn't aggravate my skin. Aveeno cleansers have never let me down.
Deneige D.
Centennial , CO
Works gently on my sensitive skin and does seem to help with blemishes. Not the best for removing makeup, but when I use makeup remover before hand and then wash my face with this it works well.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I have a bottle of this in my shower. Pleasant smelling and Ive used it on makeup days, as well as no makeup days. Very gentle formula and easy to find in a pinch because its so available.
Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
I'm a big fan of this cleanser. My skin is sensitive, and very easily irritated. This leaves it feeling soft and well...calm. Plus, A little goes a long way with the foaming feature.
Melissa Z.
Eureka, CA
I used to use this when I was a teenager and every other product would turn my face red as a tomato. The product was good for my then sensitive skin, and kept the redness down a lot.
Hannah M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this stuff. forming cleanser is my favorite because it doesn't get all thick and gunky on your face. this particular one is very light and cleans off my face very well
Maggie N.
It worked great it was very soothing and reduced the redness in my T-zone. It was very affordable and the quantity lasted about 2 months. I was very pleased with the results.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I have Rosacea and I use this cleanser. It isn't super drying and it does help the redness of my face some. I would recommend it for sure! It's a good value for the price.
cecilia m.
This is very lightweight. Feels like your applying nothing. But it cleans the face very will. Leaving it soft and conditioned. Also helps with redness. It's very gentle.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?