BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
Aveeno has been around and in my household for as long as I can remember. It’s a very natural Smelling and feels amazing on the skin. This product helps remove my daily makeup and makes my skin feel super smooth and healthy!
Angelica M.
Very good gentle cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin. This does a thorough job of cleaning any oil or makeup off of my face (with the exception of mascara). The only con for me is that it doesn't do much for my acne, but keeping a clean face is important to combating acne anyways and I do use this in conjunction with other products.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
I really like this face wash. It is very easy and calm on the skin while cleaning your face well. I was a little skeptical at first because foaming cleansers havent done a good job cleaning my entire face in the past. This product works very well though. My skin is very sensitive and gets red easily and this didnt irritate it at all. My face always burns a little after I wash it and it doesnt at all with this product, love it. I definitley will be repurchasing.
Alex L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE LOVE THIS! I use to use neutrogena oil free acne wash and it dried my skin up bad. This Aveeno cleansing foam is so moisturizing and smooth. This is gentle for all types of skins. This product help me get rid of blackheads and acne. It also has a great ph balance for you skin it's between 5.4-7 .
Bella A.
While other cleansers may strip your healthy body oils and burn sensitive skin, this cleanser does not! This cleanser is gentle and takes off the majority of my makeup. I used this for a long time, tried to use another cleanser, and noticed a bad change in my skin. The other cleanser I tried was just too harsh, making it obvious that Aveeno was the right cleanser for me! I recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Seherzada S.
Great product for the price! I have super dry and sensitive skin. I get small bumps all over it a product doesn't like my skin and my skin loves this product! Like the name says it's ultra calming, it doesn't add any extra moisture to my skin like I wish it would, but it cleanses and removes my makeup amazingly I recommend to everyone! I no longer have bumps on my skin and I haven't had any breakouts since I began using this product. It's by far my favorite face wash!!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I bought this foaming cleanser in hopes it would help my facial redness, as suggested in its "ultra-calming" title and chamomile being on the ingredients list. Eh. It was okay. Its definitely gentle and foams up well for makeup removal, but it didn't make much of a difference in regard to my erythema. I would probably purchase this cleanser again in a pinch, but not in high hopes of helping my blotchiness.
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
I used another name brand for years until they changed their formula and it started stinging my face and breaking me out. I had to use a few different brands to find one that did not break me out. I ran across Aveeno Ultra Calming and bingo, exactly what I need! There is no burning, no breaking out, no red spots, no dry patches. I use the cleanser, the night cream, and the day moisturizer.
Meghann S.
Warren, MI
This is the ONLY face wash I use. The gentle foam is perfect for my sensitive, often irritated skin. You really get a bang for your buck with this product because it really does rival with top skin care brands. This face wash always leaves my skin looking fresh and luxurious.
Jessica P.
I was hooked on the Aveeno Positively Radiant cleanser but found that the ingredients were becoming too hard on my skin (maybe the acne fighting ingredients) so I switched to the Ultra Calming and it has been much better. It's not my favorite cleanser but is a great drugstore product that I can find just about anywhere. My boyfriend also really likes to use it, so it's guy approved.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.