BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
I started using this because my parts of my face became very dry and how dry spots. Which was very uncomfortable, so I was looking @ my local H-E-B & saw this product. I tried it out but after several days of using it, I come to conclusion and it doesn't work for me. I mean it didn't really meet my expectations.
Katie F.
Orlando
This is an okay cleanser I'd say for mornings, when you don't have too much to clean and just want a quick rinse. It doesn't get off makeup well, and doesn't leave your skin really feeling clean. I know it's made for sensitive skin but I really feel like it's almost too gentle and doesn't really do the job.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser this product does exactly what it says.  Really keeps my oily skin fresh and clean.  Great Value and you can purchase this product at ULTA, Target, and/or Kroger.  If you are needing a foaming cleanser please give this product a try.  This is a staple cleanser for me.
Fatima A.
basic, good cleanser if you have sensitive skin. not impressed with the ingredients list since this does have parabens. it has a soft bubbly foam and it didnt dry out my skin when i used it in the winter and this product lasts for quite a while since you don't need much product to cleanse your face
Ashley W.
I absolutely love this cleanser! I have had redness on my cheeks for as long as I can remember and ever since I started using this my redness has gone away. I have super sensitive skin but this is very gentle and even takes all of my makeup off without having to use eye makeup remover first.
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love how easy this product is to apply. I've always been skeptical of foaming cleansers but this one I Iove. I honestly don't see a huge change in breakouts so I'm not sure if it's helping that or not but I always feel so clean after using this and it definitely gets dirts and oils off.
Maddie K.
Grand Rapids
I currently use this product and I love it! I have sensitive, combination skin, and this product is not at all harsh, great at removing makeup, and it doesn't dry out your skin. It is also very calming, it has a slight baby powder vibe to its scent. It is a great every day cleanser.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is such a gentle cleanser for everyday use. I have redness and I hoped that this would help calm it down. I bought it at Harris Teeter and it was a good price! I was surprised at how foamy it gets and I would definitely recommend it, especially for people who have sensitive skin.
Amy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to face wash and has been for many years. While the fancier stuff works better during problem times I keep this in the shower and use this as much as possible due to the amazing way that it gets make up off and leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight or dry.
Michelle L.
I have very sensitive skin. This wasn't abrasive by any means but I didn't feel like it cleansed me well enough. After, I noticed I wasn't as dried out as I would be using something more abrasive, so I liked it enough because of that. I probably wouldn't re purchase.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?