BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Emily M.
Patton, PA
Absolutely love this product keeps my face clear from break outs even after a long day at work sweating. Great price for such a good product would recommend to my friend that are looking for a gentle face cleaner.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I like the foam and the pump! This is super easy to use in the shower and works great! This does not dry out your skin like other cleansers do. I bought this at Walmart for like $7, but I'm sure its everywhere!
Lauren S.
Ellettsville, IN
Like this product and doesn't irritate my skin but leaves it somewhat dry. I have combination skin and it make my face feel itchy/dry sometimes. If I mix it up and use something else every other day I'm fine.
Medie X.
I love this product!!! It's amazing! I usually buy this at my local Walmart or Target! It's very gentle to the skin and it's a foam type of face wash. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone! :)
Amanda L.
Keller, TX
I feel like this product works for me. I'm not 100% certain on all its ingredients however. I like that it's a foaming cleanser and feels very light. The packaging is nice and the pump bottle is very handy.
Tiffany H.
I live how this calms my skin if I've been travelling, or if I just randomly have aggravated skin because of a new product. This also works amazingly in the winter to help keep my skin feeling moisturized.
Taylor B.
I love all Aveeno products. My skin has been improved so much from this brand. I got put on harsh acne medications and this helped me clean my face while keeping it from burning from the acne medications.
Shilah C.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and my face has cleared up a bit. Every time I use it, my face actually FEELS clean. It's inexpensive and it works really good! I'm definitely repurchasing this.
Jessica S.
I'm a fan of all aveeno products so it was no surprise when I tried this that I absolutely loved it. It doesn't leave my face feeling dried out and my fave truly feels clean after each and every use!!
Jeni S.
Elmira Hts, NY
I was excited to get this product. It was recommended bye many people I worked with. works OK but not as good as I hoped. I have really sensitive skid. so still looking for something that will work.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?