BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
THIS SAVED MY SKIN!!! it’s such a soft formula and my redness stays at bay it’s also helped to smooth my skin out and I once a week I put this on my spin brush to help exfoliate my skin and it works so well!
Sara S.
Davenport, IA
Great cleanser and very gentle on the skin. The foam is nice and light and easy to spread around. The scent is mild and the cleanser does not make your skin oily. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great face cleanser!
Samantha D.
Kiel
I use this cleanser after I take my makeup off, before I go to bed. It works really well at getting any last bit of makeup off that I might have missed, as well as making my face feel clean and refreshed before I go to bed!
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Use during sensitice outbreaks...I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing and it cleans so well. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Maranda R.
ontario
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product Aveeno is the best brand to use especially if you have sensitive skin! It’s a very gentle product that could be used for all skin types! I would recommend this product to anyone who has acne problems.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is extremely gentle. It’s so gentle that I didn’t think it cleaned that well. Often after using this I Felt like I still needed to wash my face. It is very inexpensive though.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I love using Aveeno especially in the summer when I am getting a lot of sun. It feels like it just totally soothes my skin while keeping it from getting oily or dry.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Imani P.
Marshall, TX
Fun to use and is gentle on skin. I personally didn’t see a difference on my skin but didn’t mind using it considering that is didn’t really hurt nor help my face.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Tina J.
Columbus , OH
How long do I leave it on for ?
Raina T.