BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Max O.
Aveeno has managed to keep my teenage acne away ever since I bought my first bottle of this stuff. I've tried other brands but none of them have been comparable so far. My grandmother first got me this actually to help with the redness on my face from unknown causes but it didn't really help. I was about to give up on it until I realized I hadn't gotten a single zit ever since I had used it. Other formulas tend to excessively dry my skin out or irritate it but this product doesn't.
Seherzada S.
Great product for the price! I have super dry and sensitive skin. I get small bumps all over it a product doesn't like my skin and my skin loves this product! Like the name says it's ultra calming, it doesn't add any extra moisture to my skin like I wish it would, but it cleanses and removes my makeup amazingly I recommend to everyone! I no longer have bumps on my skin and I haven't had any breakouts since I began using this product. It's by far my favorite face wash!!
Angelica M.
Very good gentle cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin. This does a thorough job of cleaning any oil or makeup off of my face (with the exception of mascara). The only con for me is that it doesn't do much for my acne, but keeping a clean face is important to combating acne anyways and I do use this in conjunction with other products.
Alex L.
I LOVE LOVE THIS! I use to use neutrogena oil free acne wash and it dried my skin up bad. This Aveeno cleansing foam is so moisturizing and smooth. This is gentle for all types of skins. This product help me get rid of blackheads and acne. It also has a great ph balance for you skin it's between 5.4-7 .
Bella A.
While other cleansers may strip your healthy body oils and burn sensitive skin, this cleanser does not! This cleanser is gentle and takes off the majority of my makeup. I used this for a long time, tried to use another cleanser, and noticed a bad change in my skin. The other cleanser I tried was just too harsh, making it obvious that Aveeno was the right cleanser for me! I recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I bought this foaming cleanser in hopes it would help my facial redness, as suggested in its "ultra-calming" title and chamomile being on the ingredients list. Eh. It was okay. Its definitely gentle and foams up well for makeup removal, but it didn't make much of a difference in regard to my erythema. I would probably purchase this cleanser again in a pinch, but not in high hopes of helping my blotchiness.
Lindsay B.
Belfair
I wanted to buy this product because I have very red sensitive skin on my face. I purchased it at Walmart it was less then $10 which I thought was a good deal for a product like that. After using it my skin felt very soft and it wasn't bothered by the product at all which was a big relief! After a few days of using it I noticed the red on my face started to clear up. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Colleen T.
Bartlett, TN
This cleanser is okay. It definitely is gentle but I'm not sure it does it's job well. It definitely doesn't take off my makeup at all which means it's not cleaning my skin as well unless I wash it twice. It doesn't seem to really calm my redness very well like some cleansers do. So overall it's okay. It's you have in no makeup or just a little and want something easy and very gentle then this is it.
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
I used another name brand for years until they changed their formula and it started stinging my face and breaking me out. I had to use a few different brands to find one that did not break me out. I ran across Aveeno Ultra Calming and bingo, exactly what I need! There is no burning, no breaking out, no red spots, no dry patches. I use the cleanser, the night cream, and the day moisturizer.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
I had a love hate relationship with this cleanser when I first purchased but now I use it everyday! I had a bit of a problem with the foam I felt I wasn't being "cleaned" properly but the more I used it the more I've come to love it as is. My skin has gotten so much better and so has my overall skin texture!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?