BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this product, it felt nice on my skin. I think it is a good product for sensitive skin. I wasn't too in love with this product because I felt like it was not cleaning my face. I did not feel like it was helping with my acne.
Megan P.
I love the foam texture of this face wash but I find that it doesn't do the job as well as a denser face wash. It is light and does remove most of the dirt and makeup from the day but I find myself having to wash my face twice.
Sabrina L.
Forest, va
I loooooove this cleaser. It foams up so you can scrub your face. It is gentle enough to not irritate your skin, but cleans well enough to remove make-up. I would recommend to anyone for a daily cleanser. It smells great too!
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
This cleanser is a good average quality cleanser to me. I am not very exciting nor disappointed about the product. I bought it at CVS and not sure if I would be buying it again or not but I don't have any complaints about it!
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I found that this product didn't wash my face too well. It did a basic cleanse but did not clean out pores or anything. I do have very sensitive skin though and this did not create any dry patches like some other washes do
Anne D.
Carrboro, NC
I really liked this cleanser and had few issues with my skin while using it. I did not purchase again as I'd prefer to try something paraben free, which this is not. It lasts a long time; you don't need much to clean skin.
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
Decent cleanser. Does what it should nothing mote nothing less. Affordable and you can find it in all drug stores. The foaming action is nice and leaves your skin very clean. Has a mild scent which I personally don't mind.
Janelle M.
Marysville, WA
This is a great cleanser for the day time. This is super gentle on my roceasa and my acne prone skin especially when I'm breaking out. I would definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for a good gentle cleanser.
Sierra D.
Ypsilanti, MI
With no scent and a very gentle lost of ingredients, this soap left my face soft and happy. It didn't dry out my skin after repeated use but it still removed my makeup. Used twice a day for months, highly recommend!
Jennifer H.
Savannah, GA
This is a gentle wash. I love the foaminess of it. My skin feels so great afterwards! It feels soft and smooth. It's not too pricey but if there is a store brand of it, I buy that one instead if the price is right.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.