BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Karina C.
chicago
Julie W.
Detroit
This cleanser is wonderful! It's great on my sensitive skin. I noticed results immediately. I purchased at Walmart and it was a good value. I will definitely purchase again, it exceeds my expectations. I will recommend to my friends.
Sammie N.
I love this face wash! Ever since I bought it for the first time two years ago I've been hooked! It's gentle enough to use every day or night in the shower and the bottle stays nice and clean due to the pump system! Highly recommend!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I really like this product because of the foaming aspect but also because it is really calming for my sensitive dry skin it doesn't irritate my eyes or make anything hurt or burn it's just super gentle and relaxing and refreshing.
Genevieve D.
Henrico, VA
I use this every morning. It’s very light but still leaves my face clean, not harsh and good for sensitive skin. But the pump’s spring always breaks on me. Still works but it doesn’t spring back up like it’s supposed to.
Steph L.
Savage
Affordable. Good quality. Easy to find in stores. Coupons are available. Smells good. Effective and makes skin feel soft. Decently priced. Easy to use with dispenser. Convenient to travel with. Overall great product.
Ciara E.
Galion
I love this product. It leaves my face smooth and clean. I got it for the first time for Christmas and I love it. I don’t know how much it costs bc it was a gift. I exceeded my expectations! Definitely would recommend
Isabella R.
Tampa, FL
This product is alright but i didn’t really notice a difference in my skin with use. It wasn’t what i was expecting. It’s very inexpensive and can be purchased at any convenience store. I feel as if there are better facial cleansers for the same price
Kait S.
Cambridge, MA
Aveeno has always been great for my dry skin and love using this foaming kind! It’s so much fun and smells wonderful. It also leaves my face clean and smooth and sometimes I can go without foundation after using!
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
This feels so gentle and soft on your skin. It's foaming so it doesn't dry out your face and it's smell isn't strong and irritating. I used it every morning in the shower to start my day. I love the way it works.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?