BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Robin B.
I use this cleanser daily. I feel that it does a good job of really helping to remove dirt and oil from my face. I also feel that this cleanser leaves my face feeling moisturized after I use it. I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Julienne D.
Let me just start by saying if you dislike fragrances like myself, and gernally flock towards Aveeno for their smell free products, this one will let you down. The stuff reminds me distinctly of dried up play-doh and left my face feeling anything but clean.
Rachael Q.
This is one of my go to face washes! After I saw commercials for it and my step mom used it I decided to try it and it makes my skin so soft and clear. It's also really inexpensive. I get it all the time and you can get it at target. I definitely recommend
Joel R.
This face wash has never let me or my sister down. She has severe exscema and it's so gentle on her skin. Recommended by dermatologist to her. Doesn't dry your face out. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. I would buy it again and again no matter what.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is a very nice gentle cleanser that really cleanses your face but it's very gentle and easy on your face. this us a really great cleanser for people with sensitive skin. This is a great cleanser for a drug store brand. I highly recommend this.
Zoe S.
I love this cleanser! I use it every day and it always leaves my skin soft, smooth, and happy. This is the only cleanser that my dry and sensitive skin tolerates for use more than once a day. I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone I know!
Clarice S.
Columbus, OH
I love the foaming cleansers and Aveeno did not disappoint. It was gentle on my face, didn't burn or dry out my skin. Skin felt clean and refreshed after using it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle yet effective cleanser.
Jules K.
My daughters and I love this calming, mild cleanser used to remove our makeup every night. This is not harsh, has no scent (but doesn't smell plastic-y), and leaves no residue behind. Light, foamy wash that works great on any skin type.
Delaine L.
Collierville, TN
I've always loved Aveeno products as I have very sensitive skin and this is the only brand that I know will never causes reaction. This is a great cleanser but also removes all my eye make up as well. This is a product I regularly use.
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Use daily as a cleanser. Purchased with hopes of calming down redness. Seen a reduction in redness. Only complaint is that the product has a strange odor. A little pricey, but worth it as my skin has been significantly less irritated.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.