BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Megan W.
New Caney, TX
This cleanser is light on your skin doesn’t dry it out which is a must during winter! I’ve had so many problems in the last with cleansers drying me out and this cleanser is perfect!
Ryane C.
Chesapeake , VA
I've been using this cleanser for years! It works great on my skin and doesn't dry it out. It does last awhile but I wish it were less expensive. I typically find it at target.
jayemmmz e.
Use during sensitice outbreaks...I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing and it cleans so well. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Katrina J.
Works well with my skin. I have combination skin as well as sensitive skin. It works well for me. I found it at walmart. Comes in a nice size package. Not to bulky. Try it
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
I deal with psoriasis, and it gets especially bad during times I am stressed out. This face wash helps to calm, clean, and soothe my skin, and I love how affordable it is!
Wendy T.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom and friend both have rosacea. This was a recommendation from them. Very light and delicate cleanser, but my face also feels clean. This is a good cleanser.
Cari T.
Albertville, AL
Great product! I would recommend this product for any skin type because it works great on my combination of oily with dry patches/ occasional break out skin type!
Han G.
knoxville, TN
I use this after I take my makeup off. For someone with dry, red, and sensitive skin this is the perfect cleanser to make sure my face stays both clean and healthy.
Destiny V.
Bonaire, GA
I liked the texture of it a lot. It seems great and  my face feeling soft and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough to use. Definitely a great facial cleanser
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Not a fan of the smell of this but it works really well. Expect to break out after the first few uses at it cleans out your pores. A little drop goes a LONG way with this.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?