BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Liz M.
puerto rico, PR
Okay product, not my favorite, I felt like the formula does not refresh my skin. Great packaging
Lisa T.
I love this cleanserm It keeps my face clean without all of the soaps. I recommend
Grace E.
Edmonton,AB
I love this product! It takes out all the dirt from my skin and it is not harsh on the skin. My face feels smooth and clean afterwards.
Rehanna S.
The foam is great, feels like it infiltrates your pores and leaves your face feeling light and clean, one pump goes a long way.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
It was ok. I wouldn't buy it again. I liked the light scent of this, but it didn't moisturize my skin like I thought it would.
Emily H.
Kelowna
My go-to facial cleanser, haven’t bought anything else for years! Removes makeup easily and is great for sensitive skin.
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
Leaves my ultra sensitive skin feeling clean, soft and most important...not oily! It's become my ever yday cleanser.
Kelsey K.
North vancouver, BC
This product is great for sensitive, irritated skin. Not overly scented but cleans effectively. A good cleanser!
Rayda S.
This foam cleanser made my skin super dry and flake. I prefer the aveeno cream cleanser over this foaming one.
Stephanie H.
Mississauga, ON
I have fairly oily skin and for years I had a ton of acne so my go-to cleansers always tended to be more for acne-prone skin but my face never got any better and never really felt all that great. Then I switched to this cleanser and it made a world of a difference. My face calmed right down and while I still get a couple breakouts every now and then they are much tamer. The slight redness I had to my face also calmed down. I swear by this cleanser and I think it would take a lot for me to change. I do, however, find that Aveeno's sensitive skin line does still have a fair amount of fragrance, nothing that has really bothered my skin, but I can see how it might not work well for some people with very sensitive-to-scents kind of skin.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.