BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Very nice gentle cleanser. I use it after I remove my makeup with a makeup remover (like I do with every cleanser ) so I would not know how this product removes make up on it's own. But as a cleanser, works great on my dry skin. It does not irritate or everdri my face.
Ashley C.
Weston
Yes. Just yes. Everyone needs this. It’s so gentle on my skin, it soothes my skin whenever it’s irritated, doesn’t dry me out. I got it from Walmart on sale and I should have bought more. Please keep making this wash exactly the way you do because my face thanks you.
Simona 🇵.
I love this product. I have really sensitive skin and this seems to really work for me. This is definitely a go-to cleanser. It gets all the dirt and makeup off my face. I love the foam. The packaging is simple and nice. I think this product is perfect the way it is.
Lauren B.
Niceville, FL
This is my go to face cleanser! I absolutely love this product. It has really helped my skin get its moisture back. It’s very light on my combination skin. I love the foam! This product has drastically helped my skin and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend!
Megan L.
Olympia, WA
I’ve had this face cleanser for at least 3 months and it’s still goin strong! It makes my face feel so clean and it’s also really gentle on my skin! It’s is a bit pricier for a drugstore cleanser, but considering how long it lasts, it’s definitely worth it!
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this wash every night . My face is very dry so this works well for
Me . It's lightly scented to no scent at all . It leaves my face feeling refreshed and very clean . I buy this on a regular and I recommend it to anyone with dry skin .
Julie W.
Detroit
This cleanser is wonderful! It's great on my sensitive skin. I noticed results immediately. I purchased at Walmart and it was a good value. I will definitely purchase again, it exceeds my expectations. I will recommend to my friends.
Sammie N.
I love this face wash! Ever since I bought it for the first time two years ago I've been hooked! It's gentle enough to use every day or night in the shower and the bottle stays nice and clean due to the pump system! Highly recommend!
MKK K.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Throughout the four seasons, I change up my face washing products. I have normal to oily skin. When my skin is drying up too much during the fall and winter seasons, I trust this foaming cleanser to do a light, calming wash. It's not harsh to my skin.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
This is super gentle and is great at removing makeup. It does not break out my super sensitive skin. I love this stuff, it is affordable and lasts me a long time. Highly recommend, I am addicted to this stuff!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?