BY AVEENO #99 in Facial Cleansers

jenny a.
Picked up this last week and it works really well it cleans pours really well The great thing about this is no oil is left. All of the dirt and oil is washed off. I have been using this every night and my acne is going away rapidly give a 5 starI
April C.
A very good cleanser!  The price is fantastic too! It’s gentle enough to use every day as well. It didn’t dry out my skin like other cleansers that have salisitic acid.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Overall, this product is not that special. I like it, it's calming and does it's job to remove my makeup, but it's not super out-of-this-world crazy awesome miracle working cleanser. The foam is kind of amusing, but I don't think I'll repurchase because there's so much else to try, and it's not special enough for me to want to buy it again.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
This product is okay. The foam is super gentle and very easy to use. However I wasn’t ever sure that my face was really getting clean after using it. The foam was super light and fluffy, but maybe I’m just not used to that consistency. The smell was fine and everything else was okay, just personally wasn’t a fan of it.
April S.
This works well. It isnt expensive and not too cheap either. It wouldnt be grwat for extremely oily skin. I used it when i was really oily and it made me break out worse.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
I use this on the shower if I’ve forgotten to take my makeup off beforehand and it is so good! It’s easy to apply and work with and it gets all the makeup off of my skin!
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
I love this cleanser and keep it in the shower so I can use it every time I get in the shower! Nice foam and the smell isn’t overwhelming! I love all Aveeno products!
Wendy G.
San Jose, CA
There's nothing bad about this product, but also nothing that really stands out. It's a nice light foam which works nicely for a quick cleanse during a hot day, but I wouldn't use this after removing a bunch of makeup or if I'm really looking for some deep cleaning. It's definitely more for a quick rinse for folks who don't want to deal with anything too intense.
Cinthia M.
I looove this product. This is perfect for sensitive. I buy this in TJMAXX but you can find it on CVS Pharmacy. This foaming cleanser leaves your skin smooth and clean. This is my second bottle and of course, I’ll buy it again 👍🏻
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I love using Aveeno especially in the summer when I am getting a lot of sun. It feels like it just totally soothes my skin while keeping it from getting oily or dry.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?