BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Stuce W.
Scarborough , Ontario
I love aveeno. This foam cleanser leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is great if you have sensitive skin. I love that it is pumped out. Bought mine from Walmart which means it's very easy to buy. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Heather E.
Feels cool on my face and is gentle. First brand I've used that didn't make my face all read and dry. Would defintely buy again soon can't wait I loved it so much. Told friends about it and that is all they use also now. We love it and only use aveeno.
Gracey L.
Bacolod, Philippines
Time of breakouts and just needed something mild and oisturizing fo r my troubled skin. Aveeno did not only provided the moisture but also reduced all the pimple redness and irritation. Felt my skin supple and soft

Yes, will definitely buy again!
Elaina I.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is a nice product but it seems to dry out my skin. I only use it if my faces extremely oily or sweaty, maybe once a week as my face does feel fresh after I use it but I must moisturize right after as it sometimes leaves my face feeling dry and tight.
Christine D.
Easily one of my favorite cleansers. It's very soft, unscented, and removes my makeup with easy. It's foaming consistency is what helps remove the dirt and makeup.
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I absolutely loved this product! I love how it foams up, and it has a very nice smell. My face always smells so good after using this, I always feel so fresh and clean:) I would highly recommend this to a Friend!
saifi s.
I use this facial cleanser all the time, it is so gentle on skin, it is very very affordable and i can buy at my local supermarket. it's been 2 years I've using this product
Jena L.
Love Aveeno foam cleaner! It works really well and is gentle enough to use on a regular basis.
Aveeno is a great brand and I always grab it when it's on sale.
Kelsey B.
I wouldn't recommend this product, it is very watery and didn't do anything for my skin, it actually made it worse!
Rawan J.
Makes skin dry after using it. Dry spots all over face even though i have a relatively oily face it still manages to dry it out.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.