BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Arielle B.
I'm not a big fan of foam cleansers and find this product to be a little drying.It is super lightweight and doesn't feel like much of anything when it's on your skin, removing dirt with ease. But it also seems to take a lot of the skins naturals oils with it when it's washed off.
Sarah S.
Super gentle and basic cleanser. This is great for sensitive skin. My mom has extremely sensitive skin and of all the gently cleansers she's tried this is the only one safe for her to use. It's super soft and nice Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
Renee-Lise S.
Sudbury
This foaming cleanser is the best for the winter, when my skin is needing a little extra moisture. It's very gently and the foam makes washing my face fun. It's a good price as well. A down side would be that it doesn't get all the dirt and makeup residue off.
Lindsay T.
Aulac, NB
This cleanser stung my skin like crazy and did not leave my skin looking calm. It also did not leave my skin feeling clean afterwards and I think it caused me to break out. This cleanser did not work for me and I would not repurchase.
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
feels really nice! i love how the bubbles make cracklings noises. that packaging is really nice. it's just a nice gentle daily cleanser. it's a good price at around $14 and lasts for a long time. smells like any other aveeno product
Andreia O.
This is one of my all time favourite cleansers. I have very sensitive skin and I can use this without fearing that it'll cause a break out! The only problem with this product is that it doesn't last me very long!
Brenda N.
Cd. Juarez
Really soft for sensitive skin. It smells great and lasts for an appropriate amount of time. I do recommend it for acne-prone skin since it reduces some of the redness acne creates and doesn't make it worse.
Jay L.
The only cleanser that I can use on my dry, sensitive eczema prone skin. It is well priced and yet amazing. It cleanses my skin deeply making it feel super clean but retains my skins moisture meaning it doesn't feel right after. It causes no irritation and soothes my skin
Sophie T.
Burnaby
This is my favourite facewash! It feels lovely and soft on my skin, and I actually look forward to washing my face with it. I've had trouble in the past with cleansers drying out my skin but this is not the case with Aveeno.
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Averno ultra-calming foaming cleanser is a great product, you can get it at pharmacy's and other stores. It is very gentle on skin, cleans very well. My skin felt refreshed after the first time I tried it.I recommend others to use this product
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?