BY AVEENO #56 in Facial Cleansers

Becky A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I cannot say enough about aveeno! It is my every day go to cleanser! I have had so many less breakouts since using it!
Andrea K.
Berkley, MI
First time but if this product and I love it. The face wash works wonders and leaves my face feeling clean and refresh.
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
I adore aveeno products, it works well on not only on my face but as well as my body I really like it their products
Irina M.
I really enjoy the foaming of this cleanser. It has a light formula that leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated.
bethann A.
Spring City, PA
I love this company and I use a lot of their products I love the way my face feels with this on it never dries me out
Alyssa M.
Love this cleanser, also serves as a great cleaner for makeup brushes. Its leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Terrani A.
Raleigh
Super gentle cleanser that never leaves my skin feeling stripped or dry. I like how it leaves my skin feeling clean.
Kelly D.
Beaver Falls
This works good. No reactions and didn’t dry my skin out like some cleanser do. Definitely took my makeup off easily
Carrie D.
Farmington
Great product for budgets. I would say it could compare to high end face cleansers. Face was clean and not over dried
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
It was ok...just made my skin a bit too dry.. But other than that it left my skin soft in one point in the beginning.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?