BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
ANGELA F.
Denbigh,ONTARIO
So soft and creamy. it left my face feeling like silk and so refreshed. Will definitely buy it again.
Lauren H.
This product was soothing on my sensitive skin but left a bit of a residue. Smells amazing though!
Connie M.
Was give it a try and I dont really like it that much. When I put the foam on my face and face wash, I actually feel like I have not wash my face completely. Also the bottle itself the pump gets sticky from time to time which makes it hard to press it.
Lauren A.
Sydney nsw
Aveeno foaming cleanser is a great to apply to your face when your feeling oily or your skin isn’t fitting with you. It foams up and is easy to apply and remove by washing the face . Really great product well recommended.
Samantha C.
Codroy
Was a nice clean feeling after use, loved the foam for spreading it around, I used this faithfully when I was pregnant cause I had break outs. Would apply while I shower, rinse off and go! Wonderful product and good price
Sacha M.
Trinidad, WI
Great for sensitive skin. This cleanser is a foaming cleanser that washes away dirt, makeup and impurities in just one wash. It is very gentle on skin and can be used for irritated and acne prone skin.
Paula M.
Bogota
Every night after i take my makeup off, i wash my face with this bubbly cleanser and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and new, i really really love this, Aveeno is probably my favorite brand for skin products, i've used it my whole life (including the sunscreen, the positively radiant daily moisturizer & cc cream, etc) also, i love that its super affordable.
Emily P.
Toronto, Ontario
Love this stuff! Bought it in a kit from Shoppers Drug Mart for a great value deal after Christmas. This wash is so gentle on my skin and leaves the skin so soft! I always use this after an exfoliation so soften and re moisturizer the skin! Love it and will buy again! Normally it's pretty pricey so hopefully can find it on sale again!
Danielle P.
Trinidad & Tobago
I don't know if I would say that it's life changing but I appreciated the fact that it never left my face extra dry. I bought it at a store in a mall near me, it was quite reasonably priced. I wouldn't actively go in search of the product but I also won't mind buying it again if my go-to was unavailable
Arielle B.
I'm not a big fan of foam cleansers and find this product to be a little drying.It is super lightweight and doesn't feel like much of anything when it's on your skin, removing dirt with ease. But it also seems to take a lot of the skins naturals oils with it when it's washed off.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.