BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
member-52de4
It makes my face feel really smooth and clean aftet each use. I love that it is a foam instead of a gel or scrub.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely positively love this foaming cleanser. I love the scent but I do go through about a bottle a week =(
Shelbii B.
Taylor , MI
Too light weight. Doesn't deep clean or get off make up
I hate this product . Hard to use and runs out very fast
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love the cleanser but it did not remove makeup well. I had to use a cleansing oil first and then this cleanser.
Megan M.
springfield
My skin is so sensitive it's crazy! If you have sensitive skin this is the product for you and it's not too much!
Amanda W.
This is a great cleanser. Gently removed makeup and dirt from the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and new again.
Shari B.
Enjoy it a lot
great price
Jessica L.
Janesville, WI
One of the best face product! It makes my fave really really soft and I feel like I really did clean my face well
Belinda M.
Love using this it did not over dry my face at all. it felt so soft and i felt it really cleaned my face great.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
Great for sensitive skin & doesn't cause break outs. Also a little goes a long way. I purchased it at WalMart.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?