BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
I just bought this cleanser to try it out on my very sensitive skin. Not really knowing what to expect, I brought it home and tried it out. I really love this product, it leaves my faces feeling clean and soft. It also doesn't react with my sensitive skin, it feels very refreshing!
Shann N.
Brampton, ON
I love this product! I use it before I go to sleep and it calms down breakups I get! I finish off with toner and moisturizer after I use this, right before I go to bed. I got it as a value kit with the moisturizer and it was such a steal!
Kate M.
This used to be my daily cleanser. I felt that it really did reduce redness and make my skin more even toned. Over time, however, I felt like it was contributing to breakouts and leaving my skin slightly irritated.
Tanvi K.
Heathrow, Florida
This is the only foaming cleanser that I tried out. But, unfortunately I do not like a foaming cleanser that much. It did not break me out or dry out my skin. But, I just didn't enjoy using a foaming cleanser.
Anny C.
Great on skin. It worked really well on my skin, kept it smooth, and ance free for a while. I would use it again. I wish there was more product in the bottle, or a bigger bottle.
Athena M.
So lovely. Foams nicely and leaves face feeling refreshed and driving let worth every penny. Delicate on sensitive skin and eczema prone skin too.
indah m.
It didn't work for me, it contents parfume which is make my face irritated. The packaging is neat, with foamy textur just need one pump each time.
Krystal K.
Morinville, AB
Love this cleaner. It is gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling super clean and refreshed. It doe not dry out your skin either which I like.
Juan José M.
Me encanta es anti acne ademas deja uana fresucra super grande ya que es en el previniendo imperfecciones me encanta
Luisa B.
Great for sensative skin. Feels nice and foams nicely. Awsome for everyday use plus it's drugstore affordable.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?