BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jacquie I.
This is great drug store product especially if you have redness. Great for the summer time ultra gentle yet effective.
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
Love the foaming cleanser! It's a 5 star in my book! I love it on my face and use it daily! I love all facial cleanser
Alma S.
Brandon
PARA UN ROSTRO LIMPIO , SUAVE, Y CON BUENA AROMA . ESTE PRODUCTO ES MI ALIADO! LO COMPRO EN WALMART A MUY BUEN PRECIO.
Julia T.
Doesn't really do much for my skin besides remove makeup, possibly good for people with good skin but not problem skin
Kelly D.
Beaver Falls
This works good. No reactions and didn’t dry my skin out like some cleanser do. Definitely took my makeup off easily
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
I adore aveeno products, it works well on not only on my face but as well as my body I really like it their products
Irina M.
I really enjoy the foaming of this cleanser. It has a light formula that leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated.
bethann A.
Spring City, PA
I love this company and I use a lot of their products I love the way my face feels with this on it never dries me out
Carrie D.
Farmington
Great product for budgets. I would say it could compare to high end face cleansers. Face was clean and not over dried
Alyssa M.
Love this cleanser, also serves as a great cleaner for makeup brushes. Its leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?