BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
member-668da
Helped any flare ups I had, diffused any redness issues and mags my skin feel nice and clean....
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
This is a must for those with sensitive skin who do not want to use regular soaps! Works wonders!
Gabby M.
This is a great gentle cleanser. Light scent
And very clarifying. Great price and does the job.
Dani N.
I use this every night to wash off my makeup. I have no complaints. Does the job very well.
Adriana A.
New York
Really wonderful product, however made my cheeks red and extra sensitive during the winter.
Jennifer S.
I love that this doesn't irritate my face. It cleans nicely and has a nice light scent.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
love this cleanser! does not irritate my sensitive skin and has a great natural smell without any harsh fake fragrance. great price and can find at any drug store!
Diana R.
North York, ON
If you like a very mild cleanser then this is the product for you. It has a very soft and creamy, almost foamy texture and feels very good on the skin. If you have very sensitive skin, you’ll find this cleanser very soothing. You don’t get the sensation of having really clean skin as you would with some of the more abrasive ones, but I still recommend it for in between the rougher cleansing.
Jenn P.
Toronto
This product was alright, however it was not the best face cleanser I have used. It claims to be foaming, however I did not find that it did foam up. The product did not provide extremely noticeable results, however it did not cause any problems. This product was alright, although I would consider trying other products.
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth , ON
This cleanser is phenomenal! It sooths my irritated skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated. I got an amazing deal on the whole face kit and am going to buy more on payday. I love the ultra calming line so so much I've never found anything that works more than a couple of weeks but Aveeno knows what they are doing!!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?