BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Jodi H.
This doesn't irritate my skin and it gets my skin clean. It does make my skin a tad bit dry if I don't use moisturizer after
Mary H.
Jackson
Love the foam as it is light weight and fluffy. The foam is an awesome product to try as it works good with other products
Christian G.
This product works so well with my skin type I have normal to dry and I find that it leaves my skin very bright and healthy
Ashley H.
Dorchester, MA
One of my favorites! Leaves your face feeling clean and clear ! You only have to use a small amount for your entire face !
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
One of my favorite store brand cleansers I love the foaming action it makes it feel like your actually getting a good clean
Kirsten R.
This is an okay cleanser. It's really nice for sensitive skin. It doesn't strip the skin, or leave it feeling overly dry.
Sherene S.
Great light cleaner. Very convenient and makes a nice foam easily. This pairs well with my Aveeno moisturizer. I Love it!
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this facial cleaner. My skin was getting super dry. So I switched to this and now no longer have really dry skin.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
I like how this product foams I feel like it works better than others that don't. I still have to use a moisturized after
Trish B.
Sunderland, MA
Gentle but effective for not much money. I use it daily and I love it. It doesn't have a strong smell which is also nice
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?