BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Trish B.
Sunderland, MA
Gentle but effective for not much money. I use it daily and I love it. It doesn't have a strong smell which is also nice
Norma H.
Bloomington, CA
Es de mis favoritos por que me lo recomendó el dermatólogo para cuando algún tratamiento me irrita la piel y es muy bueno
Kirsten R.
This is an okay cleanser. It's really nice for sensitive skin. It doesn't strip the skin, or leave it feeling overly dry.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
I like how this product foams I feel like it works better than others that don't. I still have to use a moisturized after
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
Love the foaming cleanser! It's a 5 star in my book! I love it on my face and use it daily! I love all facial cleanser
Irina M.
I really enjoy the foaming of this cleanser. It has a light formula that leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated.
Nicole S.
Bronx, NY
After using it for one week my face got much better because i have really oily skin. My achne started to disspear.
Molly D.
Lead, SD
I have used this face wash daily for over 7 years. It works amazing for sensitive skin and never causes breakouts.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely positively love this foaming cleanser. I love the scent but I do go through about a bottle a week =(
Megan M.
springfield
My skin is so sensitive it's crazy! If you have sensitive skin this is the product for you and it's not too much!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?