BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Ashley S.
Anderson
Smells wonderful and is so gentle! Even used it on my son when he couldn't use soap. Definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
This product is so light weight and makes you skin feel clean and it doesn't have a strong sent so it would be perfect for sensitive skin
Julie W.
takes off all makeup, even waterproof mascara/eyeliner without irritating your eyes! it doesn't feel drying & doesn't break me out
Amber L.
This is great for sensitive skin and it smells good. This is one of my go to products especially for summer because it's lightweight
Yahaira R.
Really great product. Improved my dark spots a lot within less than 2 weeks of everyday use. Also would help reduce redness of acne.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm allergic to fragrance and have been using this for years. My fave is clear and it does a great job for a reasonable price.
Stacei A.
Only cleanser I will use. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it.
Kenya M.
Its an okay cleaner it cleans okay... you can barley scrub it in. And for me it drys my skin out a little it does an okay job
Ebony M.
One of the best cleansers I've ever had! It's not harsh for the skin and leave your skin clean yet soft! I will buy it again
Amanda M.
This stuff is so nice for sensitive skin! I've broke out so bad and this will calm my skin some but enough to make me happy.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?