BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Temis P.
I've tried this in the past is nice, but i don't think it works for my sken tipe, so i just used it a few times, and never again
Hayley A.
It takes a little while to remove my make up but my face does feel clean afterwards. It doesn't help with my acne or oil either
Stacei A.
Only cleanser I will use. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it.
Natasha T.
Phoenix
I love Aveeno foam cleanser because it is very gentle smells great and allows me to use smaller amount of the product at a time
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This is gentle on the skin, and leaves my face clean. The quality is very good, and only one pump is enough to clean your face.
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm allergic to fragrance and have been using this for years. My fave is clear and it does a great job for a reasonable price.
Kenya M.
Its an okay cleaner it cleans okay... you can barley scrub it in. And for me it drys my skin out a little it does an okay job
Amanda M.
This stuff is so nice for sensitive skin! I've broke out so bad and this will calm my skin some but enough to make me happy.
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
One of the best cleansers I've ever had! It's not harsh for the skin and leave your skin clean yet soft! I will buy it again
Mint B.
North Smithfield
Very nice on skin and makes my skin super nice and soft. It is not expensive and it makes your skin feel nice and baby like.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?