BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Lauren C.
Hockley, TX
One of the few brands of facial cleanser that I can use that I know won't make redness flare up on my sensitive skin. It's very gentle and reasonably priced.
Ashley P.
It was an okay cleanser, it wasn't very calming to my red skin. was hoping it would dial down the redness but didn't see a change. it also seemed drying. :(
Stephanie I.
Henderson , NV
I love aveeno products I feel like their so great on your skin I liked this product however I didn’t feel as if it worked for my skin packaging is mediocre
Allie S.
Colcord, OK
Smells awesome, like all of their products, and is great for at night. It has a calming scent that helps me fall asleep and is great for my sensitive skin!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
This Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is my favorite. It's easy on the skin (acne fighting ones are sometimes too drying) and convenient (it foams out of the pump).
Samitha P.
Clinton Township
I love this . I use it when my skin feels dry or sensitive. It’s very soft and easy on your skin . Not expensive. I found this product at cvs . I love it .
Felicia S.
Lonoke, AR
Skim used to be red around my cheeks and nose and peel. Since using Aveeno, that has stopped. Great product and works wonders for red skin, on me anyways.
Trinh L.
Chantilly , VA
I have used up 3 bottles already. Great morning and second cleanse cleanser. Gentle and doesn't dry your skin. Plus it's affordable and widely available 👍
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Felt so great on my skin- Definitely recommend!
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?