BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX
Little goes a long way, only a few pumps necessary. It's a clean cleanser with no irritants and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Kanvitha K.
I love love this product i use it everday and absolutely love it and i already had a spare with me great cleanser for every day use
Melissa L.
This was nice but I would not buy it again. No particular reason just was not my favorite cleanser. The price was very good though.
Natsue B.
Las Vegas
It was ok, but didn't see much effect. Foam was too light. If you want to moisturize, may not enough. After wash, my skin was dry.
Very gentle cleanser safe yeah I like it because it has your face selenium refresh immediately after using it several hours later
Aaliyah C.
Garden Grove, CA
This one i really did not like it didn't not work for me i have a friend who has this one and likes it we had differnet experinces
Brittany C.
TOLLESON, AZ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CLENSER. ITS GENTLE AND DOESNT LEAVE MY FACE FEELING TIGHT AND DRY. I ALSO ENJOY THE REASONABLE PRICE POINT.
Brittany P.
Aveeno is great. This product keeps.my.face from drying out. It is always so moisturizing. Good value and meets my expectations.
Cathy B.
I got the product to try and it was just ok. nothing to special about it. it left my face dry so I didn't really like it to much.
crystal g.
Asheboro, NC
This is the best face wash out there everyone should go and try it trust me its the best and you will be amazed with the results
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?