BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Ariel B.
Oceanside , CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
I love Aveeno so much it's hard to express! I've been through so many facial cleansers but this was one of the only ones that worked great on my skin!
Catherine S.
I love the phone it is truly amazing the price is grayed the texture is phenomenal and the smell is amazing and I would totally recommend this product
Yoheliz P.
I love the fact that this face wash is gentle yet it cleanses your skin. With the foam pump you are able to get an accurate amount of product to use!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Thought because it's a foam that it would be extra gentle but it wasn't I couldn't even take off my eye makeup and it dried out my face so bad
Alex W.
This is a great facewash for sensitive skin, although i havent found it as effective for acne prevention as other face cleansers ive used.
Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Great cleanser! Perfect for daily use... I love this product because my skin feels silky, fresh and clean after each use. Great product!
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
This product is so light weight and makes you skin feel clean and it doesn't have a strong sent so it would be perfect for sensitive skin
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
FAVORITE FACE WASH! It's so gentle and does exactly what it needs to do without drying my skin! I feel so refreshed and relaxed from it !
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Really good cleanser, love using this in the morning and at night. I don't feel like it does amazing things but is a good basic cleanser
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?