BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Amanda S.
Lexington, KY
I love that I can use this cleanser every day without feeling that I am damaging my skin.
My skin feels fresh without the harshness of other cleansers I have used.
MACKENZIE F.
Littleton, CO
Has absolutely no scent and gets rid of my makeup easily. It's a little drying, but I'm still a repeat user. Good price and doesn't break out my acne prone skin.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
love this cleanser! does not irritate my sensitive skin and has a great natural smell without any harsh fake fragrance. great price and can find at any drug store!
Destiny V.
Bonaire, GA
I liked the texture of it a lot. It seems great and  my face feeling soft and hydrated. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle enough to use. Definitely a great facial cleanser
This is a good product. It's perfect for me for my sensitive skin. The only down fall about the product is that you need more than a couple pumps to get the foam out. It's a bit pricey for me too but overall it's a good product.
Saige K.
This is a nice product. It was really nice because i have sensitive skin. I purchased it from Target. I really enjoyed this product and recommend this even if you don't have sensitive skin
Aubrey K.
Eagle Mountain
I have used this product for years and years now, and I will never use anything else. Super mild, but cleans your skin and poor very well. Super foamy which I love.
Whitni M.
Brookland, AR
Very smooth and gentle when applied to my skin. I love the foam pump. The only downside is when rinsing, if the soap gets on my lips, it has a strong chemical taste.
Destiny F.
This is the best face Nasir ever ! It makes you feel so fresh and relived and you honestly feel a difference as soon as you start using it. I love it so much and i have combination skin so it's great for that type of skin
kandi t.
Surprise, AZ
With my super dry and sensitive skin this product works amazing. Takes off all of my makeup and never hurts my skin and never creates dry patches.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?