BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Grace V.
Belmont, CA
I've had acne for the past 3 years. wthis cleanser cleared them all. i love using it. a must have
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Use this every day twice a day. it is my go to cleanser. i follow with the moisturizer.
Jacinta J.
Good foaming face cleanser to give you an everyday feel. Purchased this product at Walmart.
Christine M.
Sacramento, CA
Definitely helps calm my reddening on my face.not greasy makes face feel clean and fresh
Courtney C.
I have sensitive skin that gets irritated and inflamed easily and I this face wash is one of the few that doesn't break the bank and actually calms my redness.
Addy L.
I use this cleanser on a filial un basis. I love how it doesn't leave my face too dry and how it is not harsh on the skin. It met my expectations price wise !
Lauren C.
Hockley
One of the few brands of facial cleanser that I can use that I know won't make redness flare up on my sensitive skin. It's very gentle and reasonably priced.
Ariel B.
Oceanside , CA
Not a fan. Made me break out and made my roscia even worse. Used for two days and then gave to a friend. Won't buy again to harsh for a "sensitive" wash.
Amanda A.
Braintree
Calms skin without over drying. Gets rid of redness in my skin. This product was bought at WALMART and I am a repeat user because it met my expectations.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
I love Aveeno so much it's hard to express! I've been through so many facial cleansers but this was one of the only ones that worked great on my skin!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?
Raina T.