BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Toribsmith14 S.
Stephenville
This truly does what it says. Calms your skin while providing a good hydration finish leaving you feeling ready to conquer the world!
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't notice a difference with my skin after using this product. I was hoping for an improvement in the dryness during the winter.
Meagan H.
does a great job at clearing breakouts, is soothing to the skin, and does not irritate the skin! reasonably priced and well worth it!
Amber L.
This is great for sensitive skin and it smells good. This is one of my go to products especially for summer because it's lightweight
Yahaira R.
Really great product. Improved my dark spots a lot within less than 2 weeks of everyday use. Also would help reduce redness of acne.
Sarah V.
Vancleave, MS
Removes redness well. leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. always coupons for Aveeno. I like the brand , they have good products.
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
This stuff it great I use it in the morning for a gentle clean especially in the winter it calm redness and doesn't dry your skin out
Kanvitha K.
I love love this product i use it everday and absolutely love it and i already had a spare with me great cleanser for every day use
Victoria D.
North Arlington
I have the most sensitive skin and I always had these red spots seasons probably took them get away I love it so much it was great
Amanda P.
Iowa City, IA
So awesome!!!! Really so good I’m the winter, especially since it’s gotten so cold lately. I love how this makes me feel refreshed.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?