BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
I love this facial cleanser! I have very sensitive skin and this does not bother it at all. Not only that, but since adding it to my skincare routine, my acne has calmed down a lot and my skin has never felt better! It works perfectly with the rest of the products in my routine!
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Super affordable for what it’s for. I have yet to be disappointed with this brand. It worked better than I had anticipated! I purchase it at a local target and their price is good. I am a repeat customer for sure
Simona 🇵.
I love this product. I have really sensitive skin and this seems to really work for me. This is definitely a go-to cleanser. It gets all the dirt and makeup off my face. I love the foam. The packaging is simple and nice. I think this product is perfect the way it is.
Lauren B.
Niceville, FL
This is my go to face cleanser! I absolutely love this product. It has really helped my skin get its moisture back. It’s very light on my combination skin. I love the foam! This product has drastically helped my skin and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend!
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
Very nice gentle cleanser. I use it after I remove my makeup with a makeup remover (like I do with every cleanser ) so I would not know how this product removes make up on it's own. But as a cleanser, works great on my dry skin. It does not irritate or everdri my face.
Jenna M.
Flower Mound
I love this Face wash I use it every morning and night, it is very calming on the skin, and isn’t to harsh so it is great for sensitive skin! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated! I recommend this product to people who have very sensitive and dry skin!
Jessica N.
This face wash is ok. I dont feel like one pump is enough, i usually have to use two pumps to get enough face wash. It doesnt wash residual make up away well but as a daily cleanser it is gentle and non drying. I would recommend this to others with dry skin
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Very gentle and oil free cleanser. Doesn’t over dry skin and doesn’t break me out. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser is perfect for me. Also easy to find. Can be found at almost any store or drugstore. It is also very affordable. Under $7 at Walmart
Jackie J.
This is a good basic/gentle cleanser from the drugstore. Cleanses your face without leaving it stripped of moisture. Aveeno has never irritated my skin but it’s also never blown me away with results. My 11 year old daughter loves it for her sensitive skin.
Minali K.
San Jose, CA
This product is good for both sensitive and raw skin. It has salicylic acid which is an acne treatment. It does help a lot but is very soft. If you're looking for something that does the job harsher and quicker than I do not recommend this product.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?