BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Kaleigh B.
highland
This product is perfect for someone that doesn't have very problematic skin but just needs a gentle everyday cleanser. I love this when I'm happy with the way my skin looks! Not too drying and gets the job done!
Mary E.
Not bad. I love the lavendar that's in this product. It actually is calming. The only complaint I have is the texture. I'm not a huge fan of foaming face wash, because my face just doesn't feel clean afterwards.
jenny a.
Picked up this last week and it works really well it cleans pours really well The great thing about this is no oil is left. All of the dirt and oil is washed off. I have been using this every night and my acne is going away rapidly give a 5 starI
Mercy M.
richmond hill
Overall, this product is not that special. I like it, it's calming and does it's job to remove my makeup, but it's not super out-of-this-world crazy awesome miracle working cleanser. The foam is kind of amusing, but I don't think I'll repurchase because there's so much else to try, and it's not special enough for me to want to buy it again.
jayemmmz e.
Use during sensitice outbreaks...I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing and it cleans so well. This helps reduce the fine lines and puffiness. A must try!
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
This product is okay. The foam is super gentle and very easy to use. However I wasn’t ever sure that my face was really getting clean after using it. The foam was super light and fluffy, but maybe I’m just not used to that consistency. The smell was fine and everything else was okay, just personally wasn’t a fan of it.
Cinthia M.
I looove this product. This is perfect for sensitive. I buy this in TJMAXX but you can find it on CVS Pharmacy. This foaming cleanser leaves your skin smooth and clean. This is my second bottle and of course, I’ll buy it again 👍🏻
Jessica H.
I have tried so many different products from a number of name brands and even had creams and lotions prescribed and nothing seemed to clear my skin without it drying up. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh but it makes it dry after using it. I just bought the ultra calming moisturiser to use after the cleanser, hopefully it helps!
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Me gusta este tipo de cleaners que so formula es en foam para salir del clasico cleanser liquido y manejar la espuma de este cleanser para una limpieza profunda.
Manny V.
I've been in the market for a new cleanser and picked this up at Target for $6.29. I constantly battle with super sensitive skin and every cleanser I've tried has been too harsh on my skin - except for this one! It gentle and does not dry my face out. My face isn't red after I use it, which usually happens with most cleansers. I would totally recommend this to people with sensitive skin!
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?