BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
amanda s.
Leaves my skin feeling good, never rough and never red. I do have sensitive skin but this doesn't exacerbate this factor. It's affordable and leaves me looking refreshed and clean. Ive used this product before and will continue to do so. Give it a try, you'll end up permanently switching!
Sarah B.
Aveeno products in general are really great for sensitive skin. I love that this cleanser foams when you pump it and it leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and not dry. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend looking for a cleanser that's not going to dry out their skin.
naomi t.
Media, PA
It is very gentle and great for sensitive skin. I like it a lot because it leaves me with a soft feeling on my face without irritating or drying and I love it. Its very affordable and I will definitely keep buying this product. I recommend this to people with sensitive or dry skin.
Amy S.
Mobile, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cleanser!! It is the very best value for the money. The pump makes it easy to use. I always feel like my face is really clean when I am finished using it. I would be reluctant to try anything else on my face. I will be a return customer as long as they make it.
Zipporah S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
There's something wonderful about a cleanser that is both very gentle, yet cleanses well. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser does both without sacrificing anything. It left my skin not only clean, but also BRIGHTER (and at my age that's a HUGE plus). Thank you Aveeno!
Michaela Y.
Atoka, TN
Aveeno has always been one of my favorite skin care products, my sensitive skin feels wonderfully soft after using any aveeno product! This face wash always leaves my face irresistibly soft, while also cleaning my pores and helping get rid of my acne! I absolutely love it!!
Kendall K.
Commerce Township, MI
So gentle on my sensitive skin. Doesn't pull out all the moisture out of your skin, but it gets down into your pores for a deep clean and gets all the makeup off. You can feel how clean your skin is after you wash your face with this product. I would forsure buy it again!
Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
This product is so elegant in its packaging. Generally it did feel calming, but eventually after 2x daily usage, it began to dry out my skin a lot and I had to switch brands. I had combination skin. Other than it drying my skin out, I found it very pleasant and effective.
Mary J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have dry skin that is easily irritated and the Ultra Calming really helps get rid of the redness in my skin. It is not harsh and doesn't dry your skin out like a lot of other cleansers. It is the only one I have found the uses camomile which is a natural calming agent.
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
I love this product for when my skin is breaking out and I need something more gentle than my normal everyday cleanser. This one is the best at not drying out skin too much or leaving too many of the natural oils on my face. If you have sensitive skin this one is a must
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?