BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Graziela C.
Humble
Great cleanser! Perfect for daily use... I love this product because my skin feels silky, fresh and clean after each use. Great product!
Rebekah K.
Penn Valley
This was a great product. It was gentle on my face and when I got out of the shower, my face didn't feel as tight or dry as usual.
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
This works great on my skin ! I leave it in the shower and use it daily and my skin feels amazing :) it doesn't dry my face out at all!
Kista D.
Crestview, FL
This is my go to cleanser when my psoriasis is flaring up! It helps soothe the itchiness and it doesnt burn like some other cleansers!
Carmen L.
Bellevue, NE
I love this face wash! It makes my skin literally glow! It's good for acne because I struggled with that before I used the cleanser :)
mariah M.
Watertown, NY
works well i dont really like the foam cleansers because they have not exfoliation and just flattens into nothing you have to use alot
Taylor S.
Westmont, IL
I've been using this religiously for the past 3 years. It doesn't make me oily after use nor does it dry my skin out. Highly recommend.
Sarah D.
Westmoreland
This product line is perfect for people with sensitive skin or dry skin. I happen to habe both sensitive and dry skin so I love Aveeno.
Jessica C.
Very good for my rosacea use it in the morning before applying anything on my face. Reasonable pricing and can get it at any drugstore.
Julie W.
takes off all makeup, even waterproof mascara/eyeliner without irritating your eyes! it doesn't feel drying & doesn't break me out
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?