BY AVEENO #91 in Facial Cleansers

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensitive depe...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Alex W.
This is a great facewash for sensitive skin, although i havent found it as effective for acne prevention as other face cleansers ive used.
Daniela D.
West Fargo, ND
I really wanted to like this Product. Its the "ultra calming" drew me in. It dried me out even more. Not suited for dry skin for sure. :-/
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like this cleanser. It's light and foamy and doesn't irritate my skin. Aveeno is a bit on the more expensive side for drugstore though!
Melanie V.
Woodstock, IL
This product is so light weight and makes you skin feel clean and it doesn't have a strong sent so it would be perfect for sensitive skin
Rebekah K.
Penn Valley
This was a great product. It was gentle on my face and when I got out of the shower, my face didn't feel as tight or dry as usual.
Ashley S.
Anderson
Smells wonderful and is so gentle! Even used it on my son when he couldn't use soap. Definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Jonetta D.
It foams really well and it cleanses only at surface level. I still have to use more stringent products to pull the dirt out of my pores.
crismely m.
Bronx, NY
This is a good foam cleanser it's great I love itt it's great and healthy for your skin and your face I would love for you guys to try it
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
FAVORITE FACE WASH! It's so gentle and does exactly what it needs to do without drying my skin! I feel so refreshed and relaxed from it !
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Really good cleanser, love using this in the morning and at night. I don't feel like it does amazing things but is a good basic cleanser
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?