BY AVEENO

• Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?1 Answers
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Does a great job at cleansing. Used it in high school and kept using it for years. Would definitely recommend
Aaliyah C.
Garden Grove, CA
This one i really did not like it didn't not work for me i have a friend who has this one and likes it we had differnet experinces
Daniela D.
West Fargo, ND
I really wanted to like this Product. Its the "ultra calming" drew me in. It dried me out even more. Not suited for dry skin for sure. :-/
crystal g.
Asheboro, NC
This is the best face wash out there everyone should go and try it trust me its the best and you will be amazed with the results
Jacquie I.
This is great drug store product especially if you have redness. Great for the summer time ultra gentle yet effective.
Heather F.
York Haven, PA
I used this for a while and eventually my skin stopped loving it. It works well as a daily cleanser though.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love this face cleaner
I have sensitive acne prone skin, so i am always into gentle or mild cleanser
Alyssa M.
Love this cleanser, also serves as a great cleaner for makeup brushes. Its leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean
Rosie A.
Alexandria, VA
I adore aveeno products, it works well on not only on my face but as well as my body I really like it their products
Angela S.
Grain Valley, MO
Face feels clean and soft with use. i really like this product and the price! will continue to buy aveeno products.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady, NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?