BY AVEENO

• I have combination skin but sometimes it gets very sensit...6 Answers
  • Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean? 3 Answers
  • How long do I leave it on for ?1 Answers
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser
  • "My skin always feels so refreshed after using this product. It comes in a nice looking bottle which is always nice to look at in the shower. I first bought it just as a quick facial cleanser to take with me on a trip out of the country where I was going to be really sweaty, but it has since become a staple. I have very sensitive skin and I've had no complications." in 171 reviews
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
This cleanser is a good average quality cleanser to me. I am not very exciting nor disappointed about the product. I bought it at CVS and not sure if I would be buying it again or not but I don't have any complaints about it!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I have a bottle of this in my shower. Pleasant smelling and Ive used it on makeup days, as well as no makeup days. Very gentle formula and easy to find in a pinch because its so available.
Kristyn S.
Marietta, GA
This product made my skin feel clean and soft but did not control my breakouts and I had to refer to a dermatologist. It might work good for minor breakout situations.
Crystal P.
Homer, MI
Absolutely incredibly amazingly awesome would use again and again and again and would suggest use to friends and oals all over the universe first time user will repeat
Ashley R.
Hartford, CT
I'm not a big fan of this. The foam doesn't have any affect on the cleaning part. It doesn't work! I think it's the water that actually works rather than his product.
Samantha M.
Brighton, MA
I enjoy this cleanser as a part of my morning routine. It is really gentle and great to clean off any excess dirt that I missed the night before. I do notice the feeling of film after it dries but it does go away soon after.
Julie S.
Almena, WI
I like to use this cleanser because my face tends to get red. I have sensitive skin. This soap does not cause irritation for me. It smells nice. I like that it foams and it's easier to rub in. It cleans gently and smells nice. I also like the packaging.
Emily M.
Patton, PA
Absolutely love this product keeps my face clear from break outs even after a long day at work sweating. Great price for such a good product would recommend to my friend that are looking for a gentle face cleaner.
Lauren S.
Ellettsville, IN
Like this product and doesn't irritate my skin but leaves it somewhat dry. I have combination skin and it make my face feel itchy/dry sometimes. If I mix it up and use something else every other day I'm fine.
nichole c.
Westport, IN
Loved it. It was foamy and silky and left my face feeling refreshed. It was a little pricey for me but it was worth it. It did an amazing job making my face glow.
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?