BY AVEENO #56 in Facial Cleansers

Natasha S.
Waycross
I loved using this. It cleaned my face without drying it out. It had a very nice sent and wasn't oily. It also soothe my face when my skin was irritated.
Barbara G.
Williamsburg
I use this daily in the shower. It is gentle, yet very cleansing & non irritating to my skin. I recommend this due to the cost compared to effectiveness.
Linda V.
Perfect for those who have sensitive skin. Works Well! Not scented. Helps blemishes. Repeated user. Highly recommend to those who have sensitive skin.
Catherine S.
I love the phone it is truly amazing the price is grayed the texture is phenomenal and the smell is amazing and I would totally recommend this product
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
I love Aveeno so much it's hard to express! I've been through so many facial cleansers but this was one of the only ones that worked great on my skin!
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
Great product no mess smells great leaves your skin soft and smooth very genial great for sensitive skin, great cost affordable and you don't need much
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I use this cleanser every day. It has helped reduce the redness on my face. I am so happy to find something that works and at a very reasonable price.
Anastasia S.
love. its so gentle on my SUPER sensitive face. but it removes my makeup easily. i snatched it up for $5 at target one day and have never looked back.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This product is great, my skin is kinda sensitive so I have to becareful what I use. I would defiently recommend d it to others with sensitive skin.
Allie E.
Philadelphia
This is a nice, light face wash that makes my face feel refreshed and squeaky clean. It's lightweight, foamy, inexpensive, and has a nice light smell
Gemma L.
Vancouver , BC
Luz H.
Do you think this cleanser leaves your skin really clean?
Stephanie B.
Schenectady , NY
How is this for removing makeup, especially waterproof stuff?
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Mary U.
Would this be a good product for dry skin with texture?